Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Hello Mommies

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:59 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hello Mommies :) My name is Kayla and Im 21 and engaged. I am in the process of trying to conceive me and my fiancee have been trying since I was 18 so far no such luck. My fiancee says theres nothing to worry about but me i think there is something wrong. Is it right to be concerned or should I just go with the flow?
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
aubreesgamma
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:08 AM
3 moms liked this

i say pray to God becuz remember abraham and sarah they were both well off in yrs so if God gave them a baby im sure He will give you one,hang in there sweetie.

LokisMama
by Megan on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:36 AM

If you think something is wrong, bring it up to your OB GYN at your next annual appointment.  That'd be the first thing I would do.  Then he/she can recommend where they think you should go from there.  

I wouldn't stress too much about it though, you're very young, at least in the terms of your biological clock.  You've still got plenty of time.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Three years is a long time to try without success so I say if you think something is wrong you should see your doctor and discuss your concerns. The sooner you determine whether there's a problem and what it is, the sooner you can take action and get results. :)

Lovingmommy1028
by Vanessa on Jul. 30, 2013 at 11:15 AM

hi my name is vanessa nice to meet you if you go to your doctor get checked make sure everything is ok with you but goodluck mama i hope you get what you wanted 

K_Noelle
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Well I called my OB and made an appointment ahead of my annual but thats okay. If there is something wrong I just want to get the problem fixed and get my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow :)
SWEET737
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:15 PM

HELLO KAYLA,  I AGREE WITH AUBREESGAMMA. JUST TRY TO RELAX AND TRY NOT TO WORRY SO MUCH. YOU DON'T WANT TO STRESS YOURSELF OUT ABOUT IT. GOD'S TIMING IS NOT ALWAYS THE SAME AS OUR TIMING  BUT  GOD DID  SAY HE WILL GIVE US THE DESIRES OF OUR HEART. SO CONTINUE TO PRAY ABOUT IT. IF GOD CAN GIVE ME THREE CHILDREN WHEN I AND THE DOCTORS THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO DO (I WENT THROUGH SO MUCH), THEN JUST IMAGINE WHAT HE CAN DO FOR YOU. WITH GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. BLESSINGS TO YOU.

K_Noelle
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Thank you so much your words mean so much :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Hi

Go to the Doctor and make sure everything is ok, if things are fine, just relax

I met a couple, they had a 9 and an8 year old daughters, the first one was adopted; they told us they tried for 15 years and couldn't get pregnant, then they decided to adopt and few months in with the new baby, she got pregnant... a lot of times is just stress of trying too hard.

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN