Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Unless you're a muffin, muffin topping is NOT sexy!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

This looks good:

This does NOT:

Why not wear clothes that fit and show off your body well instead? That girl doesn't seem fat overall, but hanging out over her pants like that makes her look fat.

What do you think of muffin tops?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoneStarrLady
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:37 AM
I hate to see people in ill-fitting clothes. Everything I own I own because I carefully chose it because it fits my body type well. I'm extremely picky about clothing fitting properly and being flattering.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:45 AM
I sooooooo agree. I am losing weight and would never wear clothes like that. Yes, that girl is fat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:47 AM

People need to dress correctly for the size they are, not the size they used to be or want to be. If your clothes fit correctly, even if it's a larger size than you want to be, it can actually make you appear thinner. 

People could learn a lot from watching What Not to Wear on TLC.

Marimaru
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

And that picture is a pretty mild muffin top, LOL.

Being able to button something does NOT mean that it fits!  Many many people would look a TON better if they'd wear clothes that were just a little looser.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I don't think she's fat. Look at her arms and her waist. But the pants being so low and so tight makes her look really fat.

Quoting Anonymous:

I sooooooo agree. I am losing weight and would never wear clothes like that. Yes, that girl is fat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Yes, it is. I've seen waaaaaaaaaaay worse, lol.

Quoting Marimaru:

And that picture is a pretty mild muffin top, LOL.

Being able to button something does NOT mean that it fits!  Many many people would look a TON better if they'd wear clothes that were just a little looser.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Agree to disagree here.  That's all.  Someone normal weight couldn't have that muffin top no matter what they were squeezing into. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think she's fat. Look at her arms and her waist. But the pants being so low and so tight makes her look really fat.

Quoting Anonymous:

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Maybe that's all she can afford right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 7:41 AM
I agree she just has the wrong style jeans for her shape and a shirt 2 or 3 sizes too small.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kidlover2
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Ehhh... What people choose to wear rarely makes a difference to me. I only really notice when someone is drop dead gorgeous or is wearing a beautiful, well put together outfit. I don't have a perfect body, I don't expect others to. I'm no longer 15.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN