• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I'm pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I took a test two weeks ago to see if I was pregnant that was negative.

But this week for the last few days I've been getting a stuffy nose, nausea, and foods don't taste right to me.

We weren't planning on being pregnant, when my stomach is empty Is when I'm most nauseous. I had a little over one waffle this morning and now I just want to expel it, yesterday everything but chicken and potato's I wanted to expel, I had also eaten close to dinner (chicken and potato's).

I can't get a dollar test till tomorrow, but I'm freaking out. Seriously not what I wanted, but if I am and this is a cold like I thought then we will love the child.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rescuekim
by Kim on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:04 PM

So, what was the verdict?  Pregnant or no?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Not sure yet, just picked up the test and am waiting a couple more hours before I test, hoping to get a result. Otherwise I need an exam other things are going on with me that aren't right.

Quoting rescuekim:

So, what was the verdict?  Pregnant or no?

babybutastink
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

damn if I were worried about it I would have been standing outside that store before it opened:)  Waiting?  Just do it if you are then it will come up.  Do you really think the Dollar Store is a good place to by a preggers test?  Are they accurate or new not older than expiration?  Watch that stuff honey.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Lots of people get accurate readings with the dollar store test my Dr even said to get one. Also I am going to ask if I can set up an appt today with my Dr when she calls back.

Quoting babybutastink:

damn if I were worried about it I would have been standing outside that store before it opened:)  Waiting?  Just do it if you are then it will come up.  Do you really think the Dollar Store is a good place to by a preggers test?  Are they accurate or new not older than expiration?  Watch that stuff honey.

dingysfamily
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Best of luck!

lilo0802
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Yeah I took a dollar store test and yep I was pregnant omg they work even if u do it later at night aswell ....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM
It came out negative
proudmommy690
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Dollar store tests are just as accurate as the expensive tests.

Good luck OP

Quoting babybutastink:

babybutastink
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:16 PM

You learn something new every day:)  I wasnt sure how careful they were with expiration dates is all. 

mrs.ramirez
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:49 PM

It sounds like you are psyching yourself out. Do you WANT to be pregnant?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)