Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's Chat! 8/1

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:48 AM
  • 60 Replies

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Today, I'm hoping when it rains as it has every day for the past month it doesn't interfere too much with my youngest daughter's band camp activities.

I'm sick of the rain!

umbrella

poshkat
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I need to go to the school and drop off some stuff in the pta mailbox. I'm taking ds to his friend's house and coming home to clean. Going to order a jewelry kit so I can learn how to make jewelry and I need to figure something out for dinner.
momofthem311
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Today I'm feeling stressed, lonely, isolated, not very special, and like I just want to pick up my family and move and not tell anyone. This is unusual for me because I'm normaly very happy and easy going.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Good Morning!!!
Not much is going on Today I'm just going to babysit my Baby brothers youngest son tonite so that him and his Fiance can go out for his Birthday today.
mollgirl59
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Our blazer broke down again and we may have to go carless for awhile. We are also looking for a cheaper place to live. Talk about stress and anxiety. It is very hot here in Fl. so I'll probably be staying in. Depressed today.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Oh, I completely understand about the rain! I'm sick of it, too! I have to run get gas today and hopefully it won't be during a torrential downpour, lol.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Today, I'm hoping when it rains as it has every day for the past month it doesn't interfere too much with my youngest daughter's band camp activities.

I'm sick of the rain!

umbrella

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM

I'm planning to spend some time here on CM, get some work done, and then resume reading Jayne Ann Krentz's Light in Shadow. It's pretty good so far.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Making jewelry sounds like fun. Do you plan to just make it as a hobby or as something you might sell?

Quoting poshkat:

I need to go to the school and drop off some stuff in the pta mailbox. I'm taking ds to his friend's house and coming home to clean. Going to order a jewelry kit so I can learn how to make jewelry and I need to figure something out for dinner.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:47 AM

hugsand I'm sorry you're feeling like that.

Are you pregnant or dealing with a lot of stress?

Quoting momofthem311:

Today I'm feeling stressed, lonely, isolated, not very special, and like I just want to pick up my family and move and not tell anyone. This is unusual for me because I'm normaly very happy and easy going.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Aww, happy birthday to your bro! How old is your nephew?

Quoting auntangelofsix:

Good Morning!!!
Not much is going on Today I'm just going to babysit my Baby brothers youngest son tonite so that him and his Fiance can go out for his Birthday today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)