Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

*Face Palm*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

slapping foreheadconfused

Concept artist Nikkolas Smith, 28, created this powerful image of Martin Luther King Jr. in a hoodie to express support for Trayvon Martin. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 2, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
GOBryan
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 5:55 PM

ok. This is just stupid.They just need to stop with the racial b.s. It was not a racial issue unless they just like to believe the media who pushed the racism. This is NOT Trayvon Martin, who btw was no saint either.  It's beyond ridiculous already. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Aug. 2, 2013 at 6:01 PM

My dh is a cop and it's all they are hearing right now.  He said 2 out of 3 black guys arrested say something ignorant and derogatory to him about Trayvon Martin and about my dh being white.   He can't help it if he is white and you're black and happen to have commited a crime.

Quoting GOBryan:

ok. This is just stupid.They just need to stop with the racial b.s. It was not a racial issue unless they just like to believe the media who pushed the racism. This is NOT Trayvon Martin, who btw was no saint either.  It's beyond ridiculous already. 

GOBryan
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Almost every time you hear about a crime on the news, the suspect is black. There's constant violence black on black, black on white, etc.. I guess we should just rack that up to coincidence and that they are being picked on.. BTW.. this IS Sanford and Orlando news I'm talking about. My husband always calls it when he sees a black reporter, he says "I bet the killer is black" sure enough. Rarely does a white reporter report the news when it's a black suspect. They tip-toe so much around the situation, it's remarkable, YET..the Zimmerman/Martin case is a big deal. They kill their people all the time. Just look at the news and many times it happens to be people matching Martin's description especially in Zimmerman's old neighborhood but the news wanted to make this about race so they jump on the band wagon.  They call themselves the N-word and whites Cracker but that's ok. I don't care if it ends with an a or er. Just stupid. 

They need to do something about the violence within their own race and then people like Zimmerman wouldn't have a reason to suspect because there wouldn't have been a series of events in his neighborhood by people matching Martin's description. 

Quoting Anonymous:

My dh is a cop and it's all they are hearing right now.  He said 2 out of 3 black guys arrested say something ignorant and derogatory to him about Trayvon Martin and about my dh being white.   He can't help it if he is white and you're black and happen to have commited a crime.

Quoting GOBryan:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)