Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Anybody?! (UPDATE)

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 10:47 AM
  • 11 Replies

Ok, lmp was June 26th, I expected my last BY July 28th-29th at the LATEST!! I have no period, no indication of one, and neg tests! WTH!!!!??? To make things worse, cervix is high and soft. Nipples have been sore for a while now as well.

To explain my regular cycles, they are NORMAL. Not 28 days normal, just a few days difference. I have NO added stress, nothing new to life, no major changes.. I'm going to be 30 in October. Normally ONE WEEK before I start my boobs hurt and I know I'm a week away. This time nothing.. except sore nipples for nearly 2 wks.

Anybodys suggestion would be great :)

Update: I went into a clinic for a test, negative.. as I knew it would! They REFUSED ME A BLOOD TEST AND SAID NO WAY YOU CAN BE PREGNANT BECAUSE THE URINE TEST SAID NEGATIVE. I said why not a blood test and she said cuz the urine  test was just as accurate. FML!!! What a BS LIE!! 9 days late.

by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Test again the end of this week.
UrMom01
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:41 AM

As in, Friday next week?

jlmc
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Did you drink a lot before you tested? I would test 7 days after you first tested.
UrMom01
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 8:43 PM

The first test, I just took at 2pm Aug. 1st. The one I took today was first morning urine! 7 days?! lol.. I hope my nerves can wait that long.

**To a previous post.. No I'm not TTC. I have not conceived in 6 years (uh ohs, and serious bf's included), but I also have smoked cigarettes since I started dating after divorce in 07' (2008), but recently quit in January 2013!! Not sure if that regained my fertility which was QUITE HIGH (as I have 5 kids from my marriage)

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Aug. 3, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I would wait a few days and test again.

niteangelbaby
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 4:53 AM

Go to a pregnancy center they test for free and it's like a regular doctor's test and I really have to say you probably are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2013 at 5:07 AM

When that happened to me I soon got sick and had an abnormal pap. They said it was unrelated but I was sick for 3 months until the lesions were removed and then better in under 2 weeks. Seems fishy lol.

UrMom01
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 3:21 PM

TODAY: Kind of crampy on and off today, no sign of period though. Along with nipples NOW my boobs hurt, mainly in the center... I really hate not knowing.. because I would like to make sure I start on vitamins and all, if I am preg

UrMom01
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:46 PM

UPDATE: ... STILL NOTHING!! (.)(.) now hurt like hell and I'm TIRED

dancingthrulife
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:56 PM

see ur ob..starting change of life? or you have blockage? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)