Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

This is what DH gets because I stole...(PICS)

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 3:30 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

his socks! I am always stealing his nice socks because I like them :). So for our anniversary I bought him some new ones that I am gonna try not to steal :)!

Do you ever steal your s/o clothing/accesories?

And the socks are red idk why they look pink,

by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gabrielle1982
by Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I am wearing a pair of his boxer shorts right now, lol.  I've only started wearing his shorts because my giant prego butt doesn't fit any of mine but I have taken over two of his tiny t-shirts but he's taken over a couple of my giant t-shirts, too!  

CafeMom Tickers
niteangelbaby
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 4:56 AM

yup I wear my husband's shirt a lot sometimes during the day but I always go to bed in them I also wear his gym short around the house sometimes

GirlWithANikon
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 5:12 AM

He has small feet! I thought my husband had small feet, i could never fit my husbands socks and I have huge feet haha

Eve-marie
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Easier for you to steal, if they're pink lol. I sleep in his shirts sometimes if it's cold. And I've stolen boxers, but he's put on weight and they don't fit me anymore :( 

jlmc
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Ha ha yea dh is a ten, I am a7 1/2. The socks for perfectly though :-) they were just made for me to steal them I guess.

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

He has small feet! I thought my husband had small feet, i could never fit my husbands socks and I have huge feet haha

bhow
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:31 AM
2 moms liked this

That's too funny!  Poor hubby!   Yes, I think we all "steal" their shirts at one point or another.  When he goes out of town I sleep in one of his t-shirts.  Now that I say that I guess I will wear them the whole time he's gone.  With jeans out and about, I will also wear his jean shirts like a jacket.  The kids laugh at me, I just tell them hopefully someday they will love somebody enough to understand why I do it.

LoveMyKBabies
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this

His shirts. I wear his shirts a lot if I don't have somewhere to go. They're kinda big on me, I wear M-L & he wears 2X, so they are comfy :D I also wear his coats in the winter, because they're big and seem warmer than mine.

I wish he wore boxers, but it's probably for the best that he doesn't, I'd steal them too lol.

midjet117
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I sometimes steal my husbands shirts, he steals my socks, it makes me so mad b/c he stretches them out. Like wtf hubby

jlmc
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Lol, I would not be happy if he stretched out my socks either.

Quoting midjet117:

I sometimes steal my husbands shirts, he steals my socks, it makes me so mad b/c he stretches them out. Like wtf hubby

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Aug. 4, 2013 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I have stolen a couple pair of his socks, but none of his shirts will fit over my boobs!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)