Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

is this cheating and what would you do?

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 3:45 PM
  • 77 Replies

I am seeing this guy that i really like and care about. A few days ago I saw some texts from this girl he was flirting with and telling her he loves her and how they want to be together forever. He said I shouldn't have looked. We decided to stay together and make it work. Should I give up...or in some cases should you try to make it work?

by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Aug. 15, 2013 at 4:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Sounds like you have a  problem with that relationship to me.  Sure he's going to say you shouldn't have looked, because you caught him doing something he should have been doing ... telling another woman he loves her and wants to be with her!  Yeah, maybe you shouldn't have been snooping on his phone, but then again, he shouldn't have been doing what he was doing either.

storkradio193
by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Sounds like cheating.  Even if it's not physical, it sounds emotional.  Whether to make it work is a personal decision and involves the whole of your relationship.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:21 PM
3 moms liked this

I would give up and not try to make it work.  that would be a pretty big deal to me!  I have become way more cynical and less filtered in my old age.

NVL0707
by Silver Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:22 PM
6 moms liked this
Move on,he said he loves someone else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Lolololololololololololol Karma
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicolee0821
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Run!!!!
NDADanceMom
by on Aug. 16, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Quoting marchantmom06:

come on! arent you a little happy to see it isnt another post about her x and custody?  I didnt realize she had a life beyond that obsession.

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:07 AM
No kidding! Yes I'm happy it wasn't post 10 billion about her ex. It is kinda funny how karma works isn't it?

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Quoting marchantmom06:

come on! arent you a little happy to see it isnt another post about her x and custody?  I didnt realize she had a life beyond that obsession.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GertieK
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Are you kidding me?  Have you lost your mind?  What does it take to make you see that he really doesn't care.  This guy is playing you.  How many red flags and flashing red lights do there have to be?  Walk away and don't look back, and find some help.  You need to think more of yourself than to even consider having a relationship with someone who is telling another girl he loves them.

Lovingmommy1028
by Vanessa on Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

yes it is cheating but if you feel the need to stay with him that is up to you but if i was me i would break up with him but good luck i hope it can work out for both of you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)