Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

is this cheating and what would you do?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am seeing this guy that i really like and care about. A few days ago I saw some texts from this girl he was flirting with and telling her he loves her and how they want to be together forever. He said I shouldn't have looked. We decided to stay together and make it work. Should I give up...or in some cases should you try to make it work?

by on Aug. 15, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Replies (71-77):
AAP1988
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:21 AM

I do love him a lot but I need someone who is going to make me their 1st choice not their second. I personally think he was playing with me the whole time. 

Quoting SunnyCat:

No matter how much you care/love this guy that thought of uncertainty of how he really feels about you will be in back of your mind. Or at least that's how I would feel. He wouldn't have done what he did if he really felt you both had something long-term. 

AAP1988
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I wouldn't have looked but I had a feeling. People usually say if you have gut feeling go with it. 

Quoting dingysfamily:

Sounds like you have a  problem with that relationship to me.  Sure he's going to say you shouldn't have looked, because you caught him doing something he should have been doing ... telling another woman he loves her and wants to be with her!  Yeah, maybe you shouldn't have been snooping on his phone, but then again, he shouldn't have been doing what he was doing either.

AAP1988
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:27 AM

The funny thing is he told me everything he said to her but to me as well. The other girl is still willing to be with him and I think its sad. 

Quoting lilbit53009:

if he loves someone else and wants to be with them forever...i don't understand why he would even want to make it work with you?

sounds like it's time to move on before you invest more time

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:52 AM
His text messages are the real deal, warning: proceed if you want to? But be prepare for disappointment, achey breaky heartville.
AAP1988
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:31 AM

No I don't have trust issues. I had a gut feeling. 

Quoting abecee:

You have trust issues and he is not ready for commitment. This relationship won't be successful.

AAP1988
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:32 AM

What you mean the real deal? 

Quoting hopealways4019:

His text messages are the real deal, warning: proceed if you want to? But be prepare for disappointment, achey breaky heartville.

hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 4:19 PM
Real deal translation: he telling other females how he really feel about her. You and her both need to drop the cheater and find a real man.

Quoting AAP1988:

What you mean the real deal? 

Quoting hopealways4019:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)