Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

OMG!!! I can't believe I just saw......... (PIOG)

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:50 PM
  • 16 Replies

....... A guy riding a motorcycle on the freeway and he wasTEXTING!!!

Yes I really saw this on my drive home. I was behind him not getting very close because it was motorcycle. Well, all of a sudden he slowed way down (10 miles less), mind you, we were getting on the freeway!! I thought I saw him pull something out of his coat. SURE ENOUGH, he was texting!!!!!!!! I had to call my SO just because I had to yell at someone about it!

What have you seen lately that you just couldn't believe you were seeing????

~~CINDY

by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mstef99
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:53 PM

That is CRAZY!!!!  I have nothing that I have seen lately that can compare!

MommyLehr
by Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:56 PM
There was some jack ass on a motorcycle coming up behind us pretty fast so we went turned on the turn signal, and were about to move over to the right lane, and this awhile almost got killed by going around us.

He gets in front of us... Does a 10 second wheelie and then speeds of never to be seen again. He had to have been going over 100 MPH
Cindy18
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:57 PM

OMG! I had that happen to me too!! If anyone is coming up that fast I usually just wait for them to go around me!

Quoting MommyLehr:

There was some jack ass on a motorcycle coming up behind us pretty fast so we went turned on the turn signal, and were about to move over to the right lane, and this awhile almost got killed by going around us.

He gets in front of us... Does a 10 second wheelie and then speeds of never to be seen again. He had to have been going over 100 MPH

famiglia_bella
by Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I saw a guy reading a newspaper on the freeway.  He had it folded to whatever part he was reading and was holding it on the steering wheel.  And I have a picture somewhere of a lady who put her GPS just to the right of her face, still above the steering wheel.  People don't think an accident will happen to them.  Cause, you know, everyone that gets into an accident is like, "I think I'll get in an accident today."  Dumbasses.

abecee
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 7:13 PM

How is that even possible?

kgsharber
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you susre it wasn't a woman? Sound slike something a CM'er would do.

spiritsheart22
by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:36 PM

oh nice lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I call them organ donors
Cindy18
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 8:59 AM

He was steering with one hand and texting with the other.

Quoting abecee:

How is that even possible?

unspecified42
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 9:25 AM
I saw that too!! Two guys on a crotch rocket, neither with helmet (or shirts), and the driver was texting!!! We were going at least 45!

I can only hope they were both organ donors.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)