Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

what do your nails look like right now?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:31 PM
  • 42 Replies

Mobile Photo

I love seeing other people's manis!
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhow
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Are those truly yours?  Wow.

Mine look like those of a person that helped put in a new water tank, digging with shovels, spreading gravel, straw and seed.  Those of a person that runs a chainsaw, a tractor, a push mower.  Those of a person that helped build a bird pen, stretch netting, wire, cut 2x4's with hand saw, pound nails, wood staples, run water line for birds.  

In other words my hands do not look at all like yours.  Not that I don't like yours but, mine are used and abused, not pampered and taken care of.  I love to have my hands touched.

HappyGirl77
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

It is never to late to be what you might have been ~George Eliot~

Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent ~Eleanor Roosevelt~

HappyGirl77
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Love pretty nails :)  It's the one thing I am REALLY girly about!  Yours look great OP!!

Noni2319
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Plain and neatly trimmed. I'm thinking of painting them though.
-Mamamia-
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Mobile Photo

LuckyLady0427
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Yes they are mine. I do the french myself every 2 weeks. they're nail strips that are pre dried. It is ok if your hands look that way. I am sure you are a very hard working woman! I try to wear gloved if im doing dishes, cleaning, or doing anything. I am a business owner and my clients, I am sure, judge me from head to toe so I have to keep it all up :) 

Quoting bhow:

Are those truly yours?  Wow.

Mine look like those of a person that helped put in a new water tank, digging with shovels, spreading gravel, straw and seed.  Those of a person that runs a chainsaw, a tractor, a push mower.  Those of a person that helped build a bird pen, stretch netting, wire, cut 2x4's with hand saw, pound nails, wood staples, run water line for birds.  

In other words my hands do not look at all like yours.  Not that I don't like yours but, mine are used and abused, not pampered and taken care of.  I love to have my hands touched.

LuckyLady0427
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:03 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE that color!!! :D

Quoting -Mamamia-:

Mobile Photo

-Mamamia-
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :)

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

LOVE LOVE LOVE that color!!! :D

Quoting -Mamamia-:

Mobile Photo

LuckyLady0427
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Thank you! I use incoco pre dried nail strips since i dont have time to get my nails done :) I have always had a thing for nails and im always so nosy as to what other women's nails look like. I love crazy prints!! 

Quoting HappyGirl77:

Love pretty nails :)  It's the one thing I am REALLY girly about!  Yours look great OP!!

LuckyLady0427
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Gorgeous!! I always loved very dark colors on nails! :D

Quoting HappyGirl77:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)