Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Picture day DISASTER

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 5:45 PM
  • 0 Replies

I took my kids today to have their picture taken since the photo i have of them on my wall of all of them together was taken in 2011 around christmas time so it needed to be updated also i needed a picture of DS2 since his picture was also taken in 2011 and DD1 DD2 and DS1 had their pictures taken this year in the spring time. Well I guess I was not getting a half decent picture of all my kids together or of DS2 alone just wasn't happening!! DD1 was complaining the whole time & crying because she hates her picture being taken & she doesn't like the flash so she refused to smile for me she looked so miserable in all of the shots i just couldn't win, then DD2 and DS1 were just acting up being way too silly & wouldn't stay still but we managed to get some good shots of them at least with a smile on their face, and then DS2 he was also very grouchy he wouldn't smile at all he really looked like he was just pissed off or something there was one picture of him that wasn't bad but he wasn't smiling but he didn't have that sour puss look.....and i had a hard time finding one pose of all 4 of them together...that i actually liked...oh well better luck next time i guess...

by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)