Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Have you ever been so tired....

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:43 AM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

What is the weirdest thing you have done out of exhaustion? Today, I tried using the volume control on my radio in my car to turn the sound of the rain down...oh boy LOL

by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:54 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL I used lotion instead of soap to wash my hands! LOL

HappyGirl77
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this

That's funny right there!  laughing I am sure I have done crazy stuff...it's normally just saying crazy things that make no sense.

JocelynMoods
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Hahaha! I did the same thing yesterday. The kids were watching a show on the iphone and I tried to turn it down with the radio control. I didn't even realize until SO looked at me funny, the radio wasn't even on and I just kept turning it down.

CharlotteRose
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I almost brought back a new bottle of shampoo that I bought because it wasn't lathering and I was pissed it was expensive too and then after a few cups of coffee I noticed I washed my hair w/conditioner!

Quoting MixedCooke:

Bookoholic
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I poorer breastmilk on me when Ds was a baby because I was trying to answer the phone. I pumped and bottle fed he never latched.
rachellaree20
by Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

i turned on my headlights instead of my airconditioning and wondered why it wasnt' getting any cooler in my van.

Kaseykahneno1
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Lmao. That's funny. I was making coffee and started drinking the creamer.

Quoting CharlotteRose:

I almost brought back a new bottle of shampoo that I bought because it wasn't lathering and I was pissed it was expensive too and then after a few cups of coffee I noticed I washed my hair w/conditioner!

Quoting MixedCooke:

LuckyLady0427
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:41 PM

LMAO!!!

Quoting Kaseykahneno1:

Lmao. That's funny. I was making coffee and started drinking the creamer.

Quoting CharlotteRose:

Quoting MixedCooke:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I was visiting mother and she still uses Lard and keeps in butter containers. One early morning jet lagged I grabbed some bread and what I thought was butter yeah I blew chunks.

The whole trip I could eat anything that came out of butter containers.

Quoting LuckyLady0427:

What is the weirdest thing you have done out of exhaustion? Today, I tried using the volume control on my radio in my car to turn the sound of the rain down...oh boy LOL

Jess159
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this

i use this like tar shampoo cause i have a really dry scalp and i rinsed it out and put in conditioner and it lathered a lot and i couldn't figure out why it wasn't until i got out and tried to brush my hair that hurt it was knot city and i ended up getting back in the shower just to condition my hair to get them out 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN