Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Am I the only one who absolutely HATES eating vegis???

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 7:23 PM
  • 42 Replies

Am I the only one who absolutely HATES eating vegis???

by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 31, 2013 at 7:23 PM
3 moms liked this
What's vegis?
Thelmama
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 7:24 PM

I love most veggies.  There are a few I don't care for, like asparagus and brussel sprouts.

catevincesmom
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate veggies as well.  I'll have a baked potato or an occasional salad, but I'm bad about skipping the healty stuff. . .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 31, 2013 at 7:29 PM
i don't eat them at all.
frndlyfn
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 7:30 PM

What is a vegis???  If you mean veggies, i like many of them and always expanding what i like.  You can put them in tons of stuff w/o having to see them in the meal.

momwriter
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:54 PM

I love em!

Bookoholic
by Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Mmmmmm, yummmy. I grew up on everything but a sweet or not so sweet treat for me is asparagus or artichoke. I love them but sometimes there so expensive. Even growing up we only got them once every couple of months. My parts had six kids we all loves fruits and veggies. Ds is the same. I try and make sure I have some kind of veggie a day but sometimes is couple of days before the actual veggie.
GrinningCheese
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:35 AM
I dislike COOKED veggies. Corn and potatoes I liked cooked for obvious reasons but a lot of people think veggies are green beans, peas and stuff like that. I like raw carrots and cucumbers with ranch dressing. All sorts of potatoes, corn, I eat salad which is usually lettuce and tomatoes and maybe cucumbers. I also like raw or steamed broccoli. I just don't like cooked veggies that are mushy.
jessi2girls
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:39 AM

nope, not the only one

thatgirl70
by Carin on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:59 AM

I like some veggies, though there are some that I have a hard time with, unless they are cooked a certain way. Broccoli for instance, I can eat it ok raw and if it's steamed just right, but not cooked just perfectly and I almost want to vomit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN