Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's Chat! 9/5

Cafe Steph
Join the discussion *NOW* & WIN!
Yesterday at 9:01 PM
Discuss The Walking Dead Season Finale with Us & You Could WIN! - CafeMom

The Season 5 finale of The Walking Dead airs this Sunday, March 29th and we're celebrating with a giveaway! Watch and

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:00 AM
  • 41 Replies

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today? Have your kids returned to school yet?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catevincesmom
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Good morning.  Not alot going on today.  Gotta get the rabbit cagess cleaned, but nap comes first, I think.  Had trouble sleeping last night. 

sunflower37
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:12 AM

good morningI have to go take my mom to her appointment this morning. My boys have been in school since August 19th.

Cafe Steph

The Season 5 finale of The Walking Dead airs this Sunday, March 29th and we're celebrating with a giveaway! Watch and

by Head Admin on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Good morning! Cleaning cages doesn't sound like fun, but it does sound like you need a nap. Did you just suffer insomnia or was there something else keeping you awake?

Quoting catevincesmom:

Good morning.  Not alot going on today.  Gotta get the rabbit cagess cleaned, but nap comes first, I think.  Had trouble sleeping last night. 

Cafe Steph

by Head Admin on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:09 AM

My girls have been in school since then, too. I hope your mom's appointment is just a routine one?

Quoting sunflower37:

good morningI have to go take my mom to her appointment this morning. My boys have been in school since August 19th.

catevincesmom
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Dh works 2d shift, doesn't get home 'til about 11.  Sometimes, I stay up & chitchat w/ him.  Dd's been having some troubles w/ her seat partner on the bus, so we stayed up late talking about what to do.  Yesterday, seat partner pushed her down on her way off the bus & made her cry.  Seeing dd cry made me mad, & I think it kept me from sleeping.  Ol' mama bear.  :-)  Driver said she was gonna make seat partner apologize this am & told dd to let her know if there were any more problems.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Good morning! Cleaning cages doesn't sound like fun, but it does sound like you need a nap. Did you just suffer insomnia or was there something else keeping you awake?

Quoting catevincesmom:

catevincesmom
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Yours started the same time my did.  What grade are they in?  Hope everything's ok w/ your mom. 

Quoting sunflower37:

Cafe Steph

by Head Admin on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Aww, poor kid! It's always rough when they have to deal with rude people like that, and that would certainly be enough to keep me up at night, too. I hope today goes better for her and she doesn't have anymore issues with her seat mate. How old is she?

Quoting catevincesmom:

Dh works 2d shift, doesn't get home 'til about 11.  Sometimes, I stay up & chitchat w/ him.  Dd's been having some troubles w/ her seat partner on the bus, so we stayed up late talking about what to do.  Yesterday, seat partner pushed her down on her way off the bus & made her cry.  Seeing dd cry made me mad, & I think it kept me from sleeping.  Ol' mama bear.  :-)  Driver said she was gonna make seat partner apologize this am & told dd to let her know if there were any more problems.

catevincesmom
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM

She's 8. Rather shy/quiet, but eager & easy to please.  And thanks- I hope it goes better, too. 

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Aww, poor kid! It's always rough when they have to deal with rude people like that, and that would certainly be enough to keep me up at night, too. I hope today goes better for her and she doesn't have anymore issues with her seat mate. How old is she?

Quoting catevincesmom:

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting catevincesmom:

Cafe Steph

by Head Admin on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Mine are 12 and 13, but I think 8 was when they each had their first big issue with a bully like that, and it was on the bus, too. :/

Quoting catevincesmom:

She's 8. 

Quoting Cafe Steph:

.sugar.kisses.
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Boys are out of school today!! Jewish holiday! :)

I'm procrastinating. I have to go 45 min away. I don't wanna /:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN