Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's Chat! 9/5

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:00 AM
  • 41 Replies

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today? Have your kids returned to school yet?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catevincesmom
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Good morning.  Not alot going on today.  Gotta get the rabbit cagess cleaned, but nap comes first, I think.  Had trouble sleeping last night. 

sunflower37
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:12 AM

good morningI have to go take my mom to her appointment this morning. My boys have been in school since August 19th.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Good morning! Cleaning cages doesn't sound like fun, but it does sound like you need a nap. Did you just suffer insomnia or was there something else keeping you awake?

Quoting catevincesmom:

Good morning.  Not alot going on today.  Gotta get the rabbit cagess cleaned, but nap comes first, I think.  Had trouble sleeping last night. 

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:09 AM

My girls have been in school since then, too. I hope your mom's appointment is just a routine one?

Quoting sunflower37:

good morningI have to go take my mom to her appointment this morning. My boys have been in school since August 19th.

catevincesmom
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Dh works 2d shift, doesn't get home 'til about 11.  Sometimes, I stay up & chitchat w/ him.  Dd's been having some troubles w/ her seat partner on the bus, so we stayed up late talking about what to do.  Yesterday, seat partner pushed her down on her way off the bus & made her cry.  Seeing dd cry made me mad, & I think it kept me from sleeping.  Ol' mama bear.  :-)  Driver said she was gonna make seat partner apologize this am & told dd to let her know if there were any more problems.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Good morning! Cleaning cages doesn't sound like fun, but it does sound like you need a nap. Did you just suffer insomnia or was there something else keeping you awake?

Quoting catevincesmom:

catevincesmom
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Yours started the same time my did.  What grade are they in?  Hope everything's ok w/ your mom. 

Quoting sunflower37:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Aww, poor kid! It's always rough when they have to deal with rude people like that, and that would certainly be enough to keep me up at night, too. I hope today goes better for her and she doesn't have anymore issues with her seat mate. How old is she?

Quoting catevincesmom:

Dh works 2d shift, doesn't get home 'til about 11.  Sometimes, I stay up & chitchat w/ him.  Dd's been having some troubles w/ her seat partner on the bus, so we stayed up late talking about what to do.  Yesterday, seat partner pushed her down on her way off the bus & made her cry.  Seeing dd cry made me mad, & I think it kept me from sleeping.  Ol' mama bear.  :-)  Driver said she was gonna make seat partner apologize this am & told dd to let her know if there were any more problems.

catevincesmom
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM

She's 8. Rather shy/quiet, but eager & easy to please.  And thanks- I hope it goes better, too. 

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Aww, poor kid! It's always rough when they have to deal with rude people like that, and that would certainly be enough to keep me up at night, too. I hope today goes better for her and she doesn't have anymore issues with her seat mate. How old is she?

Quoting catevincesmom:

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting catevincesmom:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Mine are 12 and 13, but I think 8 was when they each had their first big issue with a bully like that, and it was on the bus, too. :/

Quoting catevincesmom:

She's 8. 

Quoting Cafe Steph:

.sugar.kisses.
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Boys are out of school today!! Jewish holiday! :)

I'm procrastinating. I have to go 45 min away. I don't wanna /:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN