Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's Chat! 9/12

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:51 AM
  • 36 Replies

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today? Are you doing anything special this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catevincesmom
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Good morning.  A lazy, rainy day today.  Think I'll try to find something to watch on tv. 

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Ugh, I'm glad it isn't raining here. It rained practically every day all summer long. :(

Is there ever anything good on TV during the day?

Quoting catevincesmom:

Good morning.  A lazy, rainy day today.  Think I'll try to find something to watch on tv. 

catevincesmom
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Not really anything GOOD.  lol.  Right now, I'm watching A Baby Story for lack of other options.  I liked it when the kids were home fom school, so i had a reason to watch the Disney Channel.  :-)

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Ugh, I'm glad it isn't raining here. It rained practically every day all summer long. :(

Quoting catevincesmom:

catevincesmom
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I read that the cooler, rainier summer should make the leaves pretty this fall.  :-)

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting catevincesmom:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL! I'm watching a rerun of Frasier on Lifetime. I've been known to put it on Nick or something to watch the kiddie shows like Good Luck Charlie or iCarly, even when the girls were at school, lol. ;)

Quoting catevincesmom:

Not really anything GOOD.  lol.  Right now, I'm watching A Baby Story for lack of other options.  I liked it when the kids were home fom school, so i had a reason to watch the Disney Channel.  :-)

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Here's hoping! There should be something good to come of it. Right now, the only thing we're seeing in south Alabama is just about the worst lovebug season ever, lol.

Quoting catevincesmom:

I read that the cooler, rainier summer should make the leaves pretty this fall.  :-)

catevincesmom
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Our leaves are just starting to turn & fall.  A couple days ago, the kids tried to make a leaf pile w/ what few were on the ground.  kinda' disappointed 'em, how small it was.  Told 'em to wait-we'll get plenty here soon.  :-)

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Here's hoping! There should be something good to come of it. Right now, the only thing we're seeing in south Alabama is just about the worst lovebug season ever, lol.

Quoting catevincesmom:

poshkat
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I should be cleaning but I'm not. I'm going to see my sister in law for her birthday. After that I'll clean and work on my jewelry box. Not looking forward to tonight. I promised I would help out in the school's open schoo night
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I haven't noticed anything here yet, but we usually start to see them right around the first day of fall. We have tons of oaks, so once the leaves start, we can't keep up with them, but the girls still love playing in leaf piles. How old are yours?

Quoting catevincesmom:

Our leaves are just starting to turn & fall.  A couple days ago, the kids tried to make a leaf pile w/ what few were on the ground.  kinda' disappointed 'em, how small it was.  Told 'em to wait-we'll get plenty here soon.  :-)

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting catevincesmom:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Happy birthday to your SIL! Oh, boo. I hate getting sucked into helping at the school. Somehow, I always end up doing all the work while the snooty chicks take all the credit. Are you making a jewelry box or just reorganizing one?

Quoting poshkat:

I should be cleaning but I'm not. I'm going to see my sister in law for her birthday. After that I'll clean and work on my jewelry box. Not looking forward to tonight. I promised I would help out in the school's open schoo night

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)