Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

GROSS!!! pregnant ladies!!!! ***ETA in red

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I was at the pool one day, and there was a woman there - VERY PREGNANt and in a BIKINI I was absolutely disgusted!!!!  On top of that she had about 18 month old girl in a BIKINI.  I would never put my kids in a bikini that young!! 

I was really disgusted. 

HELLO-THEY HAVE MATERNITY SWIMSUITS - THAT IS WHAT i WORE

Just to clear things up - I think that pregnancy is a beautiful thing, HOWEVER I don't want to see their nasty stretch marks or the mother's belly button sticking out because they are so big- YUCK!!!  That should be covered up. 

This beautiful baby growing INSIDE is great - Can't see through the nasty belly sticking out though. 

Your opinion is yours - mine is cover it up it is not beautiful or sexy to have a huge belly sticking out with your belly button turned inside out!!  LOL

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Replies (61-70):
KymberleeAnn
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 7:05 AM

Lol...

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

It's too hot to give a damn and if you do, you have issues. 

wissotamum
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 7:09 AM
I love a round pregnant tummy, stretch marks and all. Also, 2 piece suits on babies are handy for diaper changes.
cupcake_mom
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:30 AM
No i have not. I don't judge what others do or wear. Its none of my business what they do or have on. It does not effect my personal so who am i to judge? They make their own money and spend it on what they want.
(not sure why my previous comment was anon.)

Quoting Cindy18:You have never had an opinion about what someone wears, NEVER. It's being judgemental to just say your opinion. Quoting Anonymous:Just turn your head or leave! Judgmental people like you guys make me sick!

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm with Anom.... Cover it up! 

For those saying don't look, how can you NOT look! Really.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:38 AM
I think you all worry about what other women wear too much. I'm not saying I wouldn't have looked but I sure wouldn't care enough to post about it. I've never seen such fanatics about stupid shit in my life. I don't wear swimsuits at all but it would be a 1 piece if I did.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:33 AM

how is a very pregant woman supposed to get into a one piece lol That would be hilarious to watch !! BUt I do think people need to stop dressing their babies and young children like adults ...there are tankini style suits that malp changing easier but don't turn your little one into something she is too little for

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:38 AM

In the maternity department in summer they sell materinity swim suits.  I had one and I wore it.  I did not wear a regular one piece swim suit - that would be funny to watch a pregnant woman getting into one.  LOL  

Quoting Anonymous:

how is a very pregant woman supposed to get into a one piece lol That would be hilarious to watch !! BUt I do think people need to stop dressing their babies and young children like adults ...there are tankini style suits that malp changing easier but don't turn your little one into something she is too little for

robin7771
by Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Well I believe if God wanted us to wear swimming suits one style. He would of gave us one. lol Yes it would be nice for people all cover up a little more. Remember plummer's pants.

bubbabeartb
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I agree with Pregnant women should wear one piece swimsuits or Tankinis.

But the Baby being in a bikini is quite harm less, and rather sweet and innocent. Now when the baby becomes 7-8 yrs old thats a diffferent story, they should wear one piece suits. But that is just my Opinion.

baby dust

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 14, 2013 at 12:46 PM
So, what is the difference between this pregnant woman in her natural state (not covering up) and the woman who is breastfeeding without a cover???

Go back and read some of those responses...Lots BUT NOT all breastfeeding moms feel they have a right to whip it out and feed baby wherever and whenever but before she becomes a mom she should cover up her belly because it is gross and nasty looking??? WOW...this shouldn't even make the radar...too many people are into flaunting themselves. Go ahead and put yourself out there...somebody is always going to object.

And what is wrong with a toddler in a bikini??? It is covering up all the right parts, right? How many people have nude photos of their babies and show them to people??? But you object to a bikini? Bunch of hypocrites...this post is stupid.

There is no difference here...there comes that point during pregnancy that you can't hide that huge bump or button.

bchic24
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I wear one. I'm by no means huge and I'm 36 weeks but I would still wear one because I don't want crazy tan lines just because I'm pregnant. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)