Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GROSS!!! pregnant ladies!!!! ***ETA in red

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I was at the pool one day, and there was a woman there - VERY PREGNANt and in a BIKINI I was absolutely disgusted!!!!  On top of that she had about 18 month old girl in a BIKINI.  I would never put my kids in a bikini that young!! 

I was really disgusted. 

HELLO-THEY HAVE MATERNITY SWIMSUITS - THAT IS WHAT i WORE

Just to clear things up - I think that pregnancy is a beautiful thing, HOWEVER I don't want to see their nasty stretch marks or the mother's belly button sticking out because they are so big- YUCK!!!  That should be covered up. 

This beautiful baby growing INSIDE is great - Can't see through the nasty belly sticking out though. 

Your opinion is yours - mine is cover it up it is not beautiful or sexy to have a huge belly sticking out with your belly button turned inside out!!  LOL

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Replies (11-20):
Goddesswillow
by Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I'm 7 months pregnant and i still wear my bikini, I'm proud of that belly and i want to show it off. I'm not going to hide the bump that is carrying my little parasite, she is the universes gift to me and i don't plan on hiding her or the shell she currently lives in. And i didn't know they made bikinies for toddlers, i know they make a two piece bathing suit but i

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Why is it OK for YOU to have an opinion that pregnant bellies are beautiful, but I CAN'T have an opinion about it being gross. 

Your opinion is yours - mine is cover it up it is not beautiful or sexy to have a huge belly sticking out.

I do think that pregnant women are beautiful - but I don't want to see their nasty stretch marks or the mother's belly button sticking out because they are so big- YUCK!!! 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm fairly certain that she didn't give a rats ass how you felt about her wearing a bikini while pregnant.
There's nothing more beautiful than a pregnant belly.

You really shouldn't place so much value in your personal opinion.

katiekiwi
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:38 PM

you know i bought a MATERNITY BIKINI!!  They exsist!!!!!   Hell if i look good in it why not rock it and embrace the belly!!   only reason i dont put my daughter in a bikini is because i dont want a sicko looking at her like that  it gives me the creeps

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I don't have body issues.  I had NO stretch marks and I had small babies and didn't get that big - gained maybe 30 pounds.  I am very skinny to begin and have been my whole life. 

BUT i WOULD NOT WEAR A BIKINI WHILE PREGGO.  YUCK!!! 

Quoting peregrinus:

I was proud of my pregnant belly, and idgaf what you think.  Your body issues don't have to be my body issues.

BatMom.
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:42 PM
I wasn't the type to do it, but I love seeing pregnant ladies rock their bellies.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Even the stretch marks and inverted belly buttons?

Quoting BatMom.:

I wasn't the type to do it, but I love seeing pregnant ladies rock their bellies.

MetalMamaTo3
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Simple solution: Don't look.
As for the child in the bikini, I don't think she cares what you would or wouldn't do with your child. Again, don't like it? Don't look.

momto1ryen
by Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:09 PM

There's a difference in having an opinion which yes everyone is entitled to and being mean about that opinion. By saying yuck and its disgusting. That's being mean.
Quoting Anonymous:

Why is it OK for YOU to have an opinion that pregnant bellies are beautiful, but I CAN'T have an opinion about it being gross. 

Your opinion is yours - mine is cover it up it is not beautiful or sexy to have a huge belly sticking out.

I do think that pregnant women are beautiful - but I don't want to see their nasty stretch marks or the mother's belly button sticking out because they are so big- YUCK!!! 

Quoting Anonymous:I'm fairly certain that she didn't give a rats ass how you felt about her wearing a bikini while pregnant.There's nothing more beautiful than a pregnant belly.You really shouldn't place so much value in your personal opinion.

coupon_ash_back
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:10 PM

um ok? I wore one before. Don't like it don't look..you do realize how hot it is for pregos right?

coupon_ash_back
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:11 PM

based on responses from op, im starting to think its a man

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)