Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

GROSS!!! pregnant ladies!!!! ***ETA in red

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I was at the pool one day, and there was a woman there - VERY PREGNANt and in a BIKINI I was absolutely disgusted!!!!  On top of that she had about 18 month old girl in a BIKINI.  I would never put my kids in a bikini that young!! 

I was really disgusted. 

HELLO-THEY HAVE MATERNITY SWIMSUITS - THAT IS WHAT i WORE

Just to clear things up - I think that pregnancy is a beautiful thing, HOWEVER I don't want to see their nasty stretch marks or the mother's belly button sticking out because they are so big- YUCK!!!  That should be covered up. 

This beautiful baby growing INSIDE is great - Can't see through the nasty belly sticking out though. 

Your opinion is yours - mine is cover it up it is not beautiful or sexy to have a huge belly sticking out with your belly button turned inside out!!  LOL

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Replies (21-30):
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:12 PM
I had the perfect pregnant belly, no stretch marks or funky belly button, a two piece was super cute on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:13 PM
You're just jealous because she looked better then you.
tammy_lynne
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:25 PM

As you said... Your opinion is yours. I'll stick with mine. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:26 PM
I think bikini's on babies and toddlers are adorable.
On a 9 month pregnant lady, barf.
livelaughlov26
by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Then don't go out anywhere you could be offended or move somewhere where its illegal to show your body.
bmw29
by Bronze Member on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Haha I never got stretch marks or an outie belly button.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 12, 2013 at 10:43 PM
The difference between your opinion and everyone else's, is you sound like an ass.

Stretch marks that have come from growing a human inside your own body, are not nasty, they're well earned.
And the belly button??? You seriously have issues with a belly button sticking out??? Give me a break.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is it OK for YOU to have an opinion that pregnant bellies are beautiful, but I CAN'T have an opinion about it being gross. 

Your opinion is yours - mine is cover it up it is not beautiful or sexy to have a huge belly sticking out.

I do think that pregnant women are beautiful - but I don't want to see their nasty stretch marks or the mother's belly button sticking out because they are so big- YUCK!!! 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm fairly certain that she didn't give a rats ass how you felt about her wearing a bikini while pregnant.
There's nothing more beautiful than a pregnant belly.

You really shouldn't place so much value in your personal opinion.

FoxyLove
by Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:15 AM

My mother went through absolute shame while she was pregnant, whether she was covered up or not. I had the same experience. For all those mothers who shows their body in this fashion and embrace it... I ADMIRE YOU!

PinkOwlStuffy
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:17 AM

I love pregnant women who rock bikinis!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:22 AM

NEITHER DID II - but I still think it is gross to where a bikini.  LOL

Quoting bmw29:

Haha I never got stretch marks or an outie belly button.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)