Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

GROSS!!! pregnant ladies!!!! ***ETA in red

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I was at the pool one day, and there was a woman there - VERY PREGNANt and in a BIKINI I was absolutely disgusted!!!!  On top of that she had about 18 month old girl in a BIKINI.  I would never put my kids in a bikini that young!! 

I was really disgusted. 

HELLO-THEY HAVE MATERNITY SWIMSUITS - THAT IS WHAT i WORE

Just to clear things up - I think that pregnancy is a beautiful thing, HOWEVER I don't want to see their nasty stretch marks or the mother's belly button sticking out because they are so big- YUCK!!!  That should be covered up. 

This beautiful baby growing INSIDE is great - Can't see through the nasty belly sticking out though. 

Your opinion is yours - mine is cover it up it is not beautiful or sexy to have a huge belly sticking out with your belly button turned inside out!!  LOL

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Replies (31-40):
NDADanceMom
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:25 AM

post a picture of yourself in your suit so we can judge you.

bmw29
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
But that's only your opinion and she probably didn't give a shit about your opinion.

Quoting Anonymous:

NEITHER DID II - but I still think it is gross to where a bikini.  LOL

Quoting bmw29:

Haha I never got stretch marks or an outie belly button.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:26 AM

It is not that hot wqhere I live.  I feel for pregnant ladies who are 9 months in July when it is 100 degrees with 100% humidity.  But it is not like that where I live.

If it is too hot STAY in AC - that is what I would have done if I was 9 months preggo in the middle of summer andit was super hot outside.  I also got pregnant easy, so I would time it so I would be early preggo in spring/summer and deliver in late winter/spring. 

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

um ok? I wore one before. Don't like it don't look..you do realize how hot it is for pregos right?

cheetah90210
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Don't look
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:28 AM

I glad she doesn't care or anyone else cares wht myopinion is.  I just need to vent and get it out.  She doesn't give a shit about my opinion I SAY SO WHAT I dont care if she cares or not.  I think she looks horrible.   

Quoting bmw29:

But that's only your opinion and she probably didn't give a shit about your opinion.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting bmw29:

bmw29
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:30 AM
I think your attitude makes you look horrible. :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

I glad she doesn't care or anyone else cares wht myopinion is.  I just need to vent and get it out.  She doesn't give a shit about my opinion I SAY SO WHAT I dont care if she cares or not.  I think she looks horrible.   

Quoting bmw29:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting bmw29:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Just turn your head or leave! Judgmental people like you guys make me sick!

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm with Anom.... Cover it up! 

For those saying don't look, how can you NOT look! Really.

msjaxon
by Dori on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:35 AM
It's a belly. I wore 2 pieces while pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Put yours down and move on.

Quoting momto1ryen:

There's a difference in having an opinion which yes everyone is entitled to and being mean about that opinion. By saying yuck and its disgusting. That's being mean.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is it OK for YOU to have an opinion that pregnant bellies are beautiful, but I CAN'T have an opinion about it being gross. 

Your opinion is yours - mine is cover it up it is not beautiful or sexy to have a huge belly sticking out.

I do think that pregnant women are beautiful - but I don't want to see their nasty stretch marks or the mother's belly button sticking out because they are so big- YUCK!!! 

Quoting Anonymous:I'm fairly certain that she didn't give a rats ass how you felt about her wearing a bikini while pregnant.There's nothing more beautiful than a pregnant belly.You really shouldn't place so much value in your personal opinion.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Eh, whatever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)