Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

GROSS!!! pregnant ladies!!!! ***ETA in red

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I was at the pool one day, and there was a woman there - VERY PREGNANt and in a BIKINI I was absolutely disgusted!!!!  On top of that she had about 18 month old girl in a BIKINI.  I would never put my kids in a bikini that young!! 

I was really disgusted. 

HELLO-THEY HAVE MATERNITY SWIMSUITS - THAT IS WHAT i WORE

Just to clear things up - I think that pregnancy is a beautiful thing, HOWEVER I don't want to see their nasty stretch marks or the mother's belly button sticking out because they are so big- YUCK!!!  That should be covered up. 

This beautiful baby growing INSIDE is great - Can't see through the nasty belly sticking out though. 

Your opinion is yours - mine is cover it up it is not beautiful or sexy to have a huge belly sticking out with your belly button turned inside out!!  LOL

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 12, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Replies (81-89):
Aslen
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 4:08 PM
I didn't get stretch marks and LOST weight while pregnant, your point?

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't have body issues.  I had NO stretch marks and I had small babies and didn't get that big - gained maybe 30 pounds.  I am very skinny to begin and have been my whole life. 

BUT i WOULD NOT WEAR A BIKINI WHILE PREGGO.  YUCK!!! 

Quoting peregrinus:

I was proud of my pregnant belly, and idgaf what you think.  Your body issues don't have to be my body issues.

kailu1835
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM
I wire a two piece suit when I wad pregnant, up to 8months. Quit projecting your insecurities about how you look pregnant onto other people.
witchybabymomma
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Are people really this superficial???

You don't like someones stretchmarks showing the simplest solution is DON'T LOOK.

brenatens
by Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Maybe it is because I am a nurse, but bodies in any state don't bother me. My dd wears a tankini at 16 months because it is so much easier to change her diaper in!
Its.me.Sam.
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 1:37 AM

its very sad that you say "i dont want to see thei nasty stretch marks" and "mothers belly button sticking out" and "nasty belly".  immature and sad and shallow. 

Mazou80
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 4:05 AM
Of course you post anonymous...I wore bikini and looked great. My baby daughter wore monokini and was a doll. I do not like seeing children above the age of three naked!!! Pisses me off!!!
adi29
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:01 AM
On a child? No. On a pregnant women um no. But that's just me
VintageWife
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:13 AM

This has to be made up. There can't be someone out there that really gets grossed out when pregnant women have outie belly buttons. I mean, I could understand having an opinion one way or another on bikinis, but belly buttons? That's not something anyone can control! LMBO!

paige8608
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I love seeing pregnant ladies in bikinis! It may be the last time they'll be able to wear one. Like me - I will never be caught dead in a bikini b/c I have stretch marks all over my tummy. Fuck that. More power to 'em!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN