Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

when it's time to split?

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:40 AM
  • 10 Replies

My boyfriend continuously fights with me over stupid things and then constantly breaks up with me. He then begs and pleads for me back. This time I told him it's done and it's over because I cannot keep playing that game. Is that a good reason to split? When do you know it's time to split? 

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhow
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I would have been done long before he had a chance to do it more than once.  There is a saying something to the effect of...  Shame on you once, Shame on me twice, and there are no third times.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:00 AM

This is an EXCELLENT reason to split. Quit wasting your time, you are 100% correct when you say it's a game to him. Quit being a pawn.

childofGod995
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

i would say it is time when you especially emotionally could not handle it anymore. remember the stress from arguments can cause stress on the body internally that you can not see. so when you think enough is enough, then that is when it is time.

BL2010
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Ummm, yeah.. Unless you want to continue living like that. Let him go and find someone who is going to treat you better.

AlexTheGreat
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 5:45 PM

As I had posted in a different thread, the right time to split is when your husband is banging the co-author of his book that he didn't tell you that he was writing.

NDADanceMom
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh. You mean the guy who was telling another woman a few weeks ago that he loves her and would be together forever? I think you are lonely, desperate and crazy. You will be with him till he finally dumps you.
marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Wait so you stayed with the boy who loves another woman? I think you make up all this stuff. You are a troll. I don't care if I get taken off this site. I will call out your bullshit and lies in every post you make. You clearly need help and you should not be a member of a mother site because you have yet to talk about these children you are suppose to have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SinaiJ
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:47 PM

When you're tired of the bullshit, it's time to split. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 14, 2013 at 8:56 AM
If you're questioning if you should split up, you definitely should. If it were meant to be there wouldn't be a moment's thought about breaking up.
robin7771
by on Sep. 14, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Usually the man is looking around and thinks he can do better, The lady does not want him and he will run back to ex's. Until he thinks he can get someone else. So sorry for you wasting your time on this bum. Please take your time and find someone worthy of you. You are special too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)