Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

a lot of you think this is trashy...why?

Posted by   + Show Post

If you smoke marijuana you are trashy... according to many moms on here who have critizised another for posting that she smokes for medical purposes.

I personally dont smoke, but for some reason it just pissed me off. 

Trashy has a lot of meanings but finding and using an all natural plant for pain or medical reasons seems much healthier and less risky and trashy than people who use pain killers which are not only dangerous, hard on your body,  have stronger side effects, and can be addictive.

in most states, marijuana is illegal.. A plant that cannot kill you, has no additives, is not addictive, and will not be harmfull if your child accidently swallows some. 

It is proven to help with anxiety, sleep apnia, pain, and much much more. 

hydros, oxys, anxiety meds, depression meds, and sleeping meds have things that can damage your insides, have scary side effects and or allergic reactions, become addictive, and are very toxic if over used or a child does get a hold of them. 

SO I ask... How is marijuana trashy? 

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Replies (101-103):
Ellybella2617
by Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Very intelligent, I completely agree.

Quoting danie24:

Is that a sarcastic "nice" or a sincere one? lol  :)

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Who would of thought you of all people is pro weed, Nice.

Quoting danie24:

You sound very uneducated.

Pot isn't deadly. You can't overdose. It's impossible. It doesn't impare you in the same way alcohol or any other drugs do.

You can smoke and smoke and smoke and never overdose and kill yourself.

You can drink and die within a few hours. It's so easy to die from alcohol overdose.

And, also, there are thousands of SOBER drivers who kill themselves in car accidents.

Just because there is marijuana in your system doesn't mean you were high while driving. You do realize that marijuana stays in your system for weeks or months after smoking, right?

Pot isn't deadly. It's the safest drug on the planet. There is no drug as mild and safe as marijuana. Period.

Educate yourself.

Quoting bhow:

And you truly don't think pot is deadly?  Wow.  You need to pay more attention to the real world.  I have had 2 kids from my graduating class killed from driving while stoned, and a friend of a friend. (a young girl I never met)  Not a drop of alcohol in them, just pot.  If it doesn't kill the body as a whole it can kill your brain.  I have a brother that is completely burned out, rarely touches booze.  He is 48 years old and is homeless cause he is such a pot head he can't function on an everyday basis.  MOST, not all but MOST of his friends are the same way.   Pot not deadly?  That's a good one.  

Quoting danie24:

Nothing trashy about it.

I'd much rather see someone smoke pot than take pills for their ailments..

And I'd rather see people smoke pot recreationally than drink alcohol.
Especially young people.

Alcohol is deadly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:47 PM
This

Quoting momofpreemieboy:

Their are people who are severely allergic to marijuana and can die from it and others who are addicted to it and mostly rich are the ones who use it for recreation not medical. Willie Nelson is just such a one. There are more poor people who use it to self medicate. It isn't trashy to use it just illegal in most states. It does cause accidents and some of them are fatal. Just like alcohol it dulls the senses. It makes response time slower. So yes it causes accidents. A 2 year old died two days before her dad did from his cancer, why because she ate an ounce from his medical MJ. She was severely allergic to it. I know pot heads will bash and say I don't know what I'm talking about, but guess what I knew the 2 year old and her family. I also know a friend who was severely injured in a car accident because the other driver was high on pot and admitted that he just smoked 2 joints. Educate yourselves and use it responsibly no driving while under the influence same goes to people who want to drive after drinking a six pack just as deadly as 2 joints.

littleleesmom
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I personally disagree with any comment that is EVERYONE who....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)