Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do I have a right to be mad over this or should I just let it go?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies

I've been sick as a dog with all day, every day sickness to the point where I'm just flat out exhausted from spending so much time puking. The meds the doc gave me don't help, either, and it seems the only thing I can keep down is Sprite. Anyway, with the way I feel it's understandable my libido has taken a complete nose dive but when I came back from the bathroom last night, staggering and feeling my way along the wall for support because I'm woozy walking on my own, I see my husband at the computer masturbating.

Doesn't he care how I'm feeling? Isn't he concerned about me at all? Do I have a right to be mad over this or should I just let it go?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
macysmom13
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I would be. :(
rescuekim
by Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Ummm, sick or not, that would not make me happy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this
thats gross, he wanks his wanker right in front of you? i wouldnt be happy sick or not
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Not good!  I think some things should be kept private - even from your spouse. Masterbating alone, and pooping are not romantic.  Life is real enough without showing your partner everything! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:36 PM
I would be totally pissed. I would have gone off. If he wanted to do that go in the bathroom alone, anytime! Don't you have kids too?? Ewwwwww
childofGod995
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:46 PM

would you rather find him doing that or have him go to some other woman and have her take care of him if you had a choice of the two

ILoveBeingAMom1
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:48 PM

How long have you been feeling like this? I'm guessing it's pregnancy induced.

cupcake_mom
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:48 PM
This is exactly what i was thinking.

Quoting childofGod995:

would you rather find him doing that or have him go to some other woman and have her take care of him if you had a choice of the two

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
He should have some self restraint. He can't be that hard up.

Quoting childofGod995:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Id be mad thathe was doing it in front of me not that he was doing it. When im sick he checks on me every 30 mins or so.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)