Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Labor soon?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I know no one can tell me on the ol' net if I'm in labor or not, but just to help me be distracted I figured I'd post some symptoms and see what your stories were! (this has to do with labor, so maybe a little TMI)

Last night I woke up feeling really wet down there. I went to pee and everything felt all pressurized, lol. When I layed back down, I felt like I had a couple small bursts of liquid. Nothing is gushing out. But I just feel really wet. Its clear and I can't tell if there is a smell to it.

During the night and yesterday I have had my stomach getting hard, crampy feeling, and lower back ache. Nothing consistant and nothing too horrible.

The past 2 days I have felt like baby's head has been hitting my cervix. I get a sharp pain but goes away pretty quick!

I'm pretty sure I have been losing parts of my mucous plug since Thursday/Friday.

I'm freakishly hot. I usually run cold but I've been sweating all night and still hot this morning. 

I am getting the pressure/urge like I need to #2, but nothing happens.

Hmmm...that's all I can grasp at for the moment, lol.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
babymamalover84
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:23 AM

you need to go to the hospital and get checked out... youre feeling pressure because the baby is engaged in your pelvis but at the same time you could be in labor. if you are in labor and feeling pressure you are at least 6 -8 cms dilated...go now

Firewoman33
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I agree with the pp. I know with both of mine I felt the need to poo soon before active labor started. 

Okie-chick
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Yup id go to labor and delivery.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Well, I went, just in case. Not my water. Regular contractions though but not painful. May have been from getting checked. May be back later! I am at a 2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN