Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Anonymously.....

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:04 PM
  • 9 Replies

Have any of you ladies posted anonymous just to see what reaction you would get here on CM?? Were you real about your post or did you make one up??

by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Never made one up.
abecee
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Never made one up, but have answered anon when the information might give me away.

mommaJT
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I'm new to CM and I notice no matter what anybody post rather if it's good or bad. Some females here just want to bash others over their own personnal issues. I see same hateful to some females and nice to others almost over the same problems. I don't really do anonymous even though I don't have nothing against anybody who does. Unless they are attacking females here on CM for no reason. But I can see why some hide them selfs, which is sad cause they're only asking for advice, vent or stating their own opinion. I'm just curious how you all feel. And I know there got to be some who has just for shits and giggles.

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:34 PM

No, I figure if I can't using my own identity then I don't need to be saying what I'm saying because it must be something I'm ashamed of.

rachellaree20
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I've never posted anon because I feel like if I can't have what's being said associated with who I am then there's no need to put it on a public forum.

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 4:01 PM
I did in a different group to ruffle some feathers, it worked! Only 3 figured out it was a joke and a spin off from another post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaineyLeigh
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I have never posted Anon, but I have wanted to reply Anon....but then I get that "If you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all" saying in my head, so I just leave it alone! lol!

mommaJT
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 4:38 PM

lol I did too. That's the reason of this post. I don't think it's bad and I get what everyone is saying. I truely think us mothers need to understand each other more. Patience and understanding.... Did I just forget that I'm on a website for only females,lol. I think some take life to serious, you got to know when to kick back and laugh.

Quoting lapcounter:

I did in a different group to ruffle some feathers, it worked! Only 3 figured out it was a joke and a spin off from another post.

lapcounter
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I did get a good laugh :)

Quoting mommaJT:

lol I did too. That's the reason of this post. I don't think it's bad and I get what everyone is saying. I truely think us mothers need to understand each other more. Patience and understanding.... Did I just forget that I'm on a website for only females,lol. I think some take life to serious, you got to know when to kick back and laugh.

Quoting lapcounter:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)