Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Naked baby running across the lawn?

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 7:17 AM
  • 71 Replies

If you have ever witnessed it, what was your thoughts? And yes the parents are outside with the baby. Personally I was shocked when I saw it but I thought it was funny

by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamakin616
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:07 AM

What line are you referring to??At a sporting event..or do you mean lawn??

bonitalilmama
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:15 AM

I meant to say lawn lol

Quoting mamakin616:

What line are you referring to??At a sporting event..or do you mean lawn??

cupcake_mom
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
When i lived out in the country my dd did it all the time but we only had 4 houses on our path and 3 were owned by my exes family. And the other was about 1/4 mile down the road. And it was never when non family were around
lkane81
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:20 AM
3 moms liked this
I was that parent! Lol I love seeing naked baby butts they are so cute! And they run around like they are so free jail birds from that diaper! Lol. Those days are gone now. Now they give me attitudes.
Amberleigh81
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I am that mom. My son is semi-potty-training, so he's naked A LOT. Sometimes he follows me out front when I check the mail or need something out of my car in the driveway. My neighbors laugh. He's 23mo.
julainepw
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
It's cute and funny. Young kids love naked time.
kfrog13
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Adorable.  Although I usually only let my son go naked in backyards where it was less likely that neighbors would see.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

we let our babies swim naked in the ocean, not a big deal... my 6 yr ol girl and 8 yr old boy still cruise around the house in their undies...

Deee6
by Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 5:17 PM
7 moms liked this

When my son was around 2 he somehow got outside in our backyard by himself. (fenced in backyard). It was raining. I looked out my kitchen window while washing dishes, My son had taken off all his clothes and was running back in forth with his face lifted up to the rain. He looked so happy! The joy on his face was like none I have ever seen. Oh what it would be like to feel like that every day.

bonitalilmama
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Sounds like a scene in a movie lol

Quoting Deee6:

When my son was around 2 he somehow got outside in our backyard by himself. (fenced in backyard). It was raining. I looked out my kitchen window while washing dishes, My son had taken off all his clothes and was running back in forth with his face lifted up to the rain. He looked so happy! The joy on his face was like none I have ever seen. Oh what it would be like to feel like that every day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)