Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Transgender pic in reply

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
Some of you may not know but there is an Instagram sensation Amiyah Scott formally known as Arthur Scott, he has undergone many surgeries breast , cheeks , butt and his infamous sex change he and fans has gone as far as to label him as a heterosexual woman. Well I can't help but to get offend when a man is being recognized as a woman when I see woman on here everyday struggling with infertility ,cervical cancer, and horror birth stories. Don't get me wrong I don't usually comment on those who like opposite sex not my business and was even amazed at his transformation, but that's just what it is it's artificial. I made a comment about body parts women have ,struggles women have ,and things he won't experience with a imitation vagina. Of course I was bashed by some but one comment just made me sick not the fact that this person said that gender is a mindset but that they said so some woman can't have kids some woman aren't born with or don't have those things. It truly offended me that this was compared to woman who spend thousands to correct those things to have children and not only that the emotional stress of ttc that it would be compared to a man that CHOSE to take away his option to reproduce for woman who just can't.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:48 AM

It was his choice. It doesn't effect you at all. If you didn't know that she was originally a he you probably would think she's pretty. Is it perhaps you're jealous that she looks so good?

Momofmenagerie
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 2:30 AM
My only issue with the transgendered couple is the couple touting " the first pregnant man.

A transgendered woman to man with all "his" still working parts as a woman is not a man who gave birth twice..... It's a woman without the " bottom surgery to become a man. Only women can give birth.

That reAlly is my only issue.
Sweetest_Britt
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:38 PM
**shrugs** who cares???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:45 PM
She looks gross, ewwww. Those boobs are wayyyyy too big.
CMay2CK
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Doesn't matter if she was born with it or not, we all have our own struggles and demons.  No one should belittle your plight, no matter how big or small.  It truly doesn't effect you, so why be offended?  You should only allow things that directly effect you or your family to cause such a reaction.  Waste of emotion, waste of time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)