Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

UGH......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
I am so truly upset by the fact that my brother is a foster parent(thats not the problem) to an autistic child who also has ptsd. ok well the state he lives in doesn't ofer much help they have to buy what he will eat which is premade foods no homemade meals because the child wont eat them he spends about 400 a month just in food for this child not to mention my brother has 2 kids of his own. but my problem is that my brother doesnt eat those foods nor do my nephews so my brother will go 2 maybe 3 days without eating because he wont eat the premade junk.well the kid is 3 and the size of an 8 year old because of this. what resources are there for my brother to get nutrition help for this child an the whole family so that no one is starving. DHS told him he has to buy what the child will eat that he cant let him starve well duh but does that child have more rights to eat then my nephews? my brother will starve himself to make sure the kids eat but i cant stand back and watch my brother slowly kill himself, he has to stay healthy or he will not be strong enough to have the back surgery he needsto have done i dont know how to help him with this. PLEASE IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BASH GO ELSEWHERE
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)