Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids want apps they see on tv, I'm clueless, help please.

Posted by   + Show Post
I want to get my kids something that they can play apps on. I don't have the slightest idea where to start though. I don't know what devices I can put apps on or how I do that or how any of it works, and I don't have alot of money to spend on something to put apps on. Also don't know how much apps usually cost. My kids are 7 and 4 so I'm just trying to figure out what the cheapest device is I would be able to get for this. Can somebody give me a quick "apps for dummies" lesson?
by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Replies (11-12):
Avasmommy12
by Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:54 PM

go to walmart.com and search for tablets or tablets for kids, they have a wonderful selection and pretty inexpensive, my 6 yr old wants one for xmas this year i just looked , you need wi fi or a computer with net to download apps and books. hope it helps :)

Heather
katie_c25
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Thank you so much everyone. I think I'm going to get them a cheap tablet from walmart for x-mas and a prepaid card to set up an account with. Now instead of fighting over the old laptop that has games on it, they can fight over both at home and the tablet if we go somewhere. Think I better stock up on excedrine while I'm at it lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)