Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

What smells made you sick when you were pregnant?

With my first it was apple cinnamon anything. With my second it was garlic, onions, inside my freezer and SO for some reason. I washed our sheets everyday because of the scent he left behind on the bed and his pillow. He isn't a stinky person and has good hygiene so not sure what was going on there. What smells did you hate while pregnant?
CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Replies (71-78):
pandy14
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Chocolate and chicken. LOL

- hitchedtickers.com

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

mommersx4
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Chicken cooking...couldn't eat it for 9 months. When my daughter was a few weeks old we went out to dinner and guess what I could't get enough of!!!!

Akunkle1
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I ate multiple bananas a day before I got pregnant. When I was pregnant though I told DH he had to eat them in the kitchen becaus the smell was awful. I still hate bananas but DS loves them.

AnnaMess
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Everything but especially peanut butter which I craved with both my 1st and 2nd pregnancies. My 3rd it was eggs and with #4 I had no problems with smell that I can recall.

1CrazyCajun
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Men's cologne. For over a month it made me sick ! I have to share an office with mhy boss, so it was bad for a while. He asked me if I needed to take time off, because I was so sick. I finally told him it was his cologne. He stopped wearing it until I was passed my morning sickness. What a great boss !

~* No Drama Mamas*~ Come Join Us

tekcrkark
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Just about everything did! The worst was any kind of pork!
wixychixy
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Pickles was my trigger smell wise.

I couldn't keep much down other than grapefruit juice, Dr. Pepper, onion rings and cherry limeades from Sonic, watermelon, and frozen blueberries.  Hyperemesis with my last pregnancy to the point I was on Phenergan the entire 8-1/2 months.

jjoyb
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Bacon & the smell of fried foods makes me sick when I'm pregnant

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN