Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

There still are some Good people in this world!

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:47 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
Yesterday I went to Taco Bell to buy my family a quick lunch and there was a homeless guy there just hanging outside minding his own business. A few people walked past him whispering and laughing while looking back at him. I thought , how rude, but wasn't really sure if they were actually talking about the homeless guy or not so did'nt say anything. He just looked at me and started walking away. I then proceeded to ask him if he would care to have some lunch with me (even though I was in a hurry and planning on taking out the food). He then politely said no thank you, but would appreciate it if I would buy him something to drink. So I proceeded to go inside to taco bell and ordered my family lunch and also a drink and something for the homeless guy to eat too even though he didn't ask for something to eat. I then asked the young fellow who was working the register if he could put some of the tacos in a separate bag so I could give it to my new friend the homeless guy. The young taco bell worker after hearing I was buying food and drink for this homeless guy, smiled and added some extra food in the homeless guys bag. The worker then walked me out I guess to make sure I would be alright.I then gave the homeless guy his food, drink and a few dollars.He thanked me with tears in his eyes and went on his way. I am so glad there are still some good people out there like that taco bell worker.
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
stargaze281
by Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:40 PM

I am tearing up. you did such a generous thing. Everyone needs help sometimes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Kudos to the employee, and you.
sirkokobean
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 10:48 AM

it is wonderful to hear this 

Momofmenagerie
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Jesus said you'd never know in what form he would appear.

( disclaimer: I'm not hijacking this post in order to make a religious point. I simply am sharing a view point)
fudgybuddymom
by Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 11:25 AM

There are good ppl in the world. One day I was looking for change in my pocketbook for the bus & a stranger came up to me & gave me a token for the bus. He said he was my angle for the day! For no reason he gave this token,out of the blue!

marleasmommy91
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 2:55 PM

BUMP!

godsgirl26
by ♥ char ♥ on Sep. 30, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Kudos to the employee, and you.
lachiche
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 3:17 PM

thats whats it all about putting others before ourself God bless u awesome keep up the goodwork. we need more people out there like that instead of being negative all the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN