Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

ex wants his own way

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:41 AM
  • 22 Replies

I got up this morning and got a nasty voicemail this time it wasn't even a text my ex stated in the voicemail that he will no longer be following the Court Order and he is going to be the  boss from now on. He has stated he no longer will be coming for our son if I don't transport, he states that he wants me to drop everything I am doing when he decides he wants to see our son. He wants me to buy him a bed, clothes, and toys so IF he decides to take our son overnight he will have all the stuff. He said he wants to be able to be in charge and have our son all times that he wants provided I do all the transportation.

I didn't even call him back or entertain the idea personally I think he causes these issues just so he can upset me. I really think it's sick how he thinks I should be mom and dad. I have no idea what to do. Ideas? 

by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rory10
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:44 AM
3 moms liked this

bring it to your lawyer. Let his ass get hurt for saying he's going to break the CO

bhow
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:49 AM
3 moms liked this

I certainly hope you saved the message. ??  Take it to your lawyer ASAP.  

Okie-chick
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 8:54 AM
2 moms liked this
Ignore him. He won't get his way. Especially acting like that. Nope I wouldn't give in. And if he wants to see his son,his ass can get into his damn car and drive to your house. Don't even call and acknowledge his voicemail
aimeerd
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Do not call him back , Save the message and take it to your lawyer.

Avasmommy12
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

umm he can follow the CO if it doesnt say any of this screw him lol keep this message too 

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Good for him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AAP1988
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol not good for him because I will not be providing a bed, clothes, or toys for his house. 

Quoting marchantmom06:

Good for him!

k1kelley
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel sad for your son. Stick to your guns, save the message, and the first time he breaks the CO file contempt charges through your lawyer. Good luck and extra hugs for your son.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:01 PM

He says indirectly that you do not spend money on your child. He has no idea of the costs to raise a child including child care, so you can work. I bet he will next ask that you have to provide all food for the visits. I do feel sorry for your son that he is taking this stance, but he is being unrealistic that you can do things at the drop of the hat on bringing your son to him. I would record the message off of the answering machine for future useage in case he decides to take it to court.

LuvMyBoys09
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:15 PM
3 moms liked this
My suggestion to you, is that you no longer communicate with him via telephone....keep your communication strictly to email because anything that's said by him, can be proven as long as there's a paper trail.

Send him an email informing him not to call unless it's to speak with his child, that if he has anything to speak with you about, he is to email you.
When he emails you with his demands, don't go telling him to fuck off....just simply tell him "I'm sorry but I won't be doing X Y or Z"....type the email as if a judge is reading it right then and there.

Make him give you proof of how insane he is so that you don't get taken to court and it be your word against his when he makes claims against you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)