Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's Chat! 10/10

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 37 Replies

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today? Do you have any plans for this weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BL2010
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I'm at the office, as usual. Other than laundry, no plans yet for the weekend, depends on the weather.

BL2010
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:13 AM

If I told you what was on my mind, you'd run the other way Steph... lol

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Fun times - I get to take my truck to the body shop today to get his estimate and set up an appointment to fix it. They're not open Fri-Sun so I'm hoping that will mean a Monday appt. What will you do if the weather is nice?

Quoting BL2010:

I'm at the office, as usual. Other than laundry, no plans yet for the weekend, depends on the weather.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, I don't know - I think there's little you could say to send me running, lol. ;)

Quoting BL2010:

If I told you what was on my mind, you'd run the other way Steph... lol

Okie-chick
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Laundry probably. The fun stuff lol. My husband is off Friday thru Monday again. Yay! We're going to the pumpkin patch and Baby Expo Saturday. If its not raining we will also go to the beach sometime this weekend.
BL2010
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:22 AM

UGH.. hope you can get the appt for early in the morning. What do they have to do to the truck?

If it's nice and a little warm we'll probably go out for a motorcycle ride. Well, hubby most likely will as long as it's not raining, me I'm not so sure. lol

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Fun times - I get to take my truck to the body shop today to get his estimate and set up an appointment to fix it. They're not open Fri-Sun so I'm hoping that will mean a Monday appt. What will you do if the weather is nice?

Quoting BL2010:

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

My plan this weekend? Drop off the kiddo for her band thing and then DO NOTHING! Well, except for watching the Bama game... that's a must.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Ugh, laundry is my least favorite household chore. A baby expo sounds like fun, though! They usually have the neatest stuff at those things. Does the pumpkin patch have activities, too, or just picking out pumpkins? I ask because one here has a hayride, bean bag pumpkin toss, and a few other carnival type things.

Quoting Okie-chick:

Laundry probably. The fun stuff lol. My husband is off Friday thru Monday again. Yay! We're going to the pumpkin patch and Baby Expo Saturday. If its not raining we will also go to the beach sometime this weekend.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this

They'll have to replace the front bumper and the piece in the wheel well, plus whatever clip broke off that holds the fog lamp in. It's not too bad. The adjuster said 2 days of work so I'm hoping that's all it'll be at the body shop, but I do have rental coverage, thankfully.

Aww, go live a little! Motorcycles are FUN!

Quoting BL2010:

UGH.. hope you can get the appt for early in the morning. What do they have to do to the truck?

If it's nice and a little warm we'll probably go out for a motorcycle ride. Well, hubby most likely will as long as it's not raining, me I'm not so sure. lol

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting BL2010:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Absolutely! I plan to watch, too!

Quoting bamababe1975:

My plan this weekend? Drop off the kiddo for her band thing and then DO NOTHING! Well, except for watching the Bama game... that's a must.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)