Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Who watched American Horror Story last night?

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:10 PM
  • 19 Replies

What did you think?

For some reason there is a different atmosphere this time that I don't know if I like. I can't explain it but it just feels different.

The plot/story line seems way too confuzzled to me too. I'll stick around and see. I hope it gets better...

by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
orchardmoma
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 4:12 PM

I noticed that I was a little distracted while watching it so it didn't completely keep my attention. I'll keep trying though,  we'll see how the season unfolds

caligirl7613
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 5:19 PM
this is the first season i have seen. while i enjoyed it alot, i watched it twice bcause it seemed to jump around alot and i wantwd to be sure i didnt miss anything. i am excited for next week though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:53 AM

It is supposed to be different! Each story has a different scenario--1) Haunted house/ghosts  2) Asylum/Aliens  and now this one 3) Witches/Witch Academy/Ghosts/Voodoo. The girls are attending a witch academy to hone/suppress their dark gifts, the super witch was punished for her crimes against her slaves but the drink that the voodoo priestess gave her may have granted her eternal life to which she was to stay buried alive and I am guessing there will be run ins between the witches and the voodoo priestess.

famiglia_bella
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I freakin' loved it.  Jessica Lange is at her best.

PinaiAngelPai15
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:59 AM
I didn't even know it was on otherwise I would've watched it!!!!!!! I watched all of season one & two.
MIA0223
by Michelle on Oct. 11, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Same.
I don't like it so far. Its more like the "trendy" films now. Like beautiful creatures or twilight feeling to me.
The beginning scene though with Kathy Bates though! I wish they left it all this, not the other crap!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I DVR'd it and hope to watch tonight. I LOVE this show and how each season is different from the last. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Looking forward to seeing it.  However, the subject of a witch acadamy seems so typical and rather well, YAWN. 

Still going to watch it though.  Better than most crap. 

Okie-chick
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:32 AM
The next episode looks like its going to start getting good
SnapIt
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Each series is a different story line with most of the same actors from the last series playing a different character

It also usually has pieces of the story that takes place in the past and goes into the present time.

Its only the first show for this season, you have to pay attention or you will be lost in the shuffle because parts to move fast. Its not a show where you can miss one week and see it the next
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)