Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Sex change....should you have to tell your partners?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

Poll

Question: ??

Options:

Absolutely

No it's in the past

Undecided

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 49

View Results

If a person has a sex change & becomes a member of the opposite sex should he/she tell sexual partners about it? What do you think?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Marihla7
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I would be very upset if I found out after we were serious. Not because I mind the decision; no problems there. But you're supposed to know about all the big things before you commit to someone.

Jasismommy
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:56 PM
6 moms liked this

Put yourself in this situation:  you are a man who falls in love this this woman, proposes to her, they get married and thence wants children (his own not adoptive) and he finds out that his wife was born a man. How would you feel? You would probably feel like everything was a lie. 

KGreen75
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:21 PM
I would think it would be obvious at some point. I think you need to tell on a first date and they may not be sexual on a first date.
kitty8199
by Nicole on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Twix.Leigh
by Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:24 PM
I put undecided. If my SO we're to tell me he used to be a girl, it wouldn't change how I feel about him, it would certainly explain a LOT about him, though I'd be confused over our children Lol. I guess I get that some may feel they need to know because a persons past is important, but I also sympathize that it must be terrifying to tell someone that. Risk your life with them, and their opinion of them. Of course they could tell you right off the bat, but sometimes that can be a "wait and see where things go, and it just went so fast, now here we are".
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Oct. 12, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I definitely think something like that needs to be brought out in the open.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:22 PM

If they are intimate, it's pretty obvious. The "made" anatomy is not the same as the real thing.

Wanna join? Click the pic!

orchardmoma
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Yes! If you are going to be  sharing  such an intimate act with a person I think you should know them a little 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 12, 2013 at 7:45 PM
exactly

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

If they are intimate, it's pretty obvious. The "made" anatomy is not the same as the real thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)