Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Ugly babies!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies

Poll

Question: Can babies be ugly?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 90

View Results

Do you think all babies are cute? Or can some be ugly?

I've seen some mighty ugly ones!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1frog
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:06 PM
2 moms liked this

I've only seen one ugly baby and that was my 2nd cousin. Her mother looked like shit, her Dad (my cousin) was OK, but the baby was butt-ugly awful. My sister and I were the only ones to see it, so of course to keep peace in the fam we lied. She grew to be an ugly toddler, ugly little girl, ugly, ugly teenager, and is now an ugly young woman. Poor thing never grew out of it. Maybe she'll marry a plastic surgeon!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I laughed so hard at this. Thank you for the laugh!

Quoting 1frog:

I've only seen one ugly baby and that was my 2nd cousin. Her mother looked like shit, her Dad (my cousin) was OK, but the baby was butt-ugly awful. My sister and I were the only ones to see it, so of course to keep peace in the fam we lied. She grew to be an ugly toddler, ugly little girl, ugly, ugly teenager, and is now an ugly young woman. Poor thing never grew out of it. Maybe she'll marry a plastic surgeon!

orchardmoma
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:08 PM
5 moms liked this

I believe babies are off limits when it comes to cute or ugly. All babies are cute in my opinion

Okie-chick
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Yes! It's not the kids fault. The parents shouldn't have kids! Well I know that's not going to happen but hopefully they have a great personality.
Kylie819
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:11 PM
One of my nephews was very unfortunate looking when he was born. He's two now and less "ugly"...but still not cute at all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Of course. If people can be ugly why cant babies be. I notice most ugly babies have ugly parents. Although i met an attractive woman once with an ugly baby. Id assume he looked like the dad. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Don't you think it's odd that some babies are SO freaking cute and some just aren't? I guess it just blows my mind, still. lol 

Quoting Okie-chick:

Yes! It's not the kids fault. The parents shouldn't have kids! Well I know that's not going to happen but hopefully they have a great personality.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:14 PM

unfortunately have seen quite a few. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:15 PM

I feel bad saying that because I want all babies to be cute. But some you just go "awww, it's a baby...." lol

Quoting Anonymous:

unfortunately have seen quite a few. 

armyvet06
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this
My friends baby is pretty ugly. She is a month and a half old right now so i really hope she gets cuter.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)