Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Does sex in the 1st 30 days kill a relationship?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you think it's true that sex too early kills your chances?

Options:

Yes, it's true!

No way!

Other, please explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 19

View Results

I heard this relationship expert say that if you have sex within 30 days of meeting somebody, you’ve got a 90 percent chance of being broken up within one year.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I think it depends on the couple and the individual reasons for having sex when they do. I've seen couples wait a long time and break up right after, and some get it on immediately and last 30yrs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Hubby was a one night stand 19 years ago.   

Fields456
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I agree!

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it depends on the couple and the individual reasons for having sex when they do. I've seen couples wait a long time and break up right after, and some get it on immediately and last 30yrs.

BL2010
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I think it all depends on the people involved.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:16 PM
I have no idea. I wouldn't have sex with someone in the first month. Dh and I are married almost 30 years. My girls never would either. If they are worth it they will wait for it. If sex is all they want, screw them.
kidlover2
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 2:16 PM
If the expert's statistics are true then I know a lot of the 90% miracle cases.
-Kney-
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:18 AM

No I dont. My boyfriend and I had sex 3 weeks after starting dating and we will be going on our 3 year anniversary here soon. We are still going strong as ever. I think it depends the couple and how strong the bond is. With us we are best friends and get along so well that it works for us.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

ambertreas76
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 9:37 AM
I'm 12 years into an amazing marriage to my best friend. We waited until about 4 hours after our first date started. We never left eachothers' sides afterward. With partners before him, I waited. They were all wastes of time. Yep... that theory posted is CRAP!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I agree!

Me and DH met online, we met in person 2 days after and saw each other everyday after that and we basically moved in together at the 6 day and we have been married for 7.5 years now (together 8 years) and have a 5 yo kid

Quoting Anonymous:

2Sparrows4ever
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:55 AM
I don't think so, DH and I have been together 23 years, we had sex within the first week
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN