Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Do you ever get tired of cooking dinner, or is it just me?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Replies (141-148):
PoliteisRight
by Member on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I need to get my crock pot out.  Great idea! Thanks

Quoting mommyoftoddlers:

I do but that's why I cheat, lol. Before you wonder how I cheat and assume crazy stuff let me inform you on how I cheat. I cook through the day saving me time in cooking. I use my handy dandy "Crock Pot" it's great for lots of dinners and it tenderizes the meat well. I love it! My family knows that every other weekend (Paydays) mommy is off "Cooking Duty" well not for breakfast, lunch and dinner but one for each day.

jes_eli_0710
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes! I do. Thats why I bought myself a slow cooker so I would spend less time in the kitchen. It does all the work for me. All I need to do is throw everything in, serve it, then wash dishes and DONE! :)

xcheapxbeautyx
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm not very skilled with cooking & I'm very impatient. I don't want to cook for an hour. I have a busy life & cooking just isn't my forte.
Deanna155
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep!

gwimmer
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I do get tired of it. sometimes I don't and have a fend for yourself night... Of course I will make something for the little ones, but the older ones and hubs are fully capable of fending for themselves

jenny3344
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I hate cooking dinner and I'm not a good cook either so its my daily torture. We eat out as often as we can.
lcplaygroupie
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I kinda hate it. I try to meal plan and have been using the crockpot more. For me it's the cleanup that kills. And trying not to make the same things over and over again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justinnaimee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Even though I enjoy cooking I get in no cooking slumps. I'm in one now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)