Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's Chat! 10/17

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:25 AM
  • 58 Replies

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today? What's your #1 can't-miss TV show?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Good Morning!!! I do not have one..
Trying to get kids better..
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:38 AM

I can't miss a few, namely The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story, and many of the CBS shows like Criminal minds, NCIS, Big Bang Theory, Two Broke Girls... I'm a bit of a TV addict, lol.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Good morning!

Is everyone battling the crud that's going around?

Quoting auntangelofsix:

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:46 AM

#1, Sons of Anarchy. I can't wait to see how they finish up the series, but I'll really miss it when it's gone!

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Oh, I hope everyone feels better soon! Is it a nasty cold or something else?

Quoting auntangelofsix:

othermom
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Going to the stoire really quick and that is about it besides cleaning.   My shows I can't miss are walking dead and once upon a time

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I love Once Upon a Time, too!  We DVR it, though, so I can't wait to catch up! Have you watched the spinoff Once Upon a Time in Wonderland yet? (I have that recorded, too)

Be sure to join us Sunday to chat about Walking Dead when it's on:
Let’s Watch The Walking Dead Episode 2 Together!

Quoting othermom:

Going to the stoire really quick and that is about it besides cleaning.   My shows I can't miss are walking dead and once upon a time

othermom
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I haven't watched once upon a time in wonderland yet, but might check it out. I have so many shows to watch right now I don't have much time, lol

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I love Once Upon a Time, too!  We DVR it, though, so I can't wait to catch up! Have you watched the spinoff Once Upon a Time in Wonderland yet? (I have that recorded, too)

Quoting othermom:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I can relate, lol. We usually spend Saturday and Sunday catching up with our recorded shows before and after football games, lol.

What are your plans for this weekend?

Quoting othermom:

I haven't watched once upon a time in wonderland yet, but might check it out. I have so many shows to watch right now I don't have much time, lol

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting othermom:

TAKate
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I'm thinking I can't wait to make banana bread, and try it for the first time using Whole Wheat Flour. (I also want to try and add cocunut oil, but that means a trip to the grocery store and I don't plan on going until later... Recipe I'm looking at calls for no sugar, whole wheat flour and cocunut oil. I'm strangely excited and hope it's a hit)

Best show is Roseanne for me. I'm addicted. Only the earlier seasons, I think she kind of becomes an overbearing bitch and emasculates Dan in the end.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)