Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Am i dumb? *UPDATE*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
Teacher wrote my ds up very next day after i complained on teacher. Am i dumb to sign the paper? It may or may not be retalitaion. I dont knw what is going on in the class. I want to observe.

I want to add. That i already signed. Should i go and just ask? I also join a parent advocacy program. It helps parents with going against schools.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I would make an appt to speak with her before signing it.

NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:40 PM
I would sign it and make a note on ot that its the very next day after a complaint. People looking at his file may take that into consideration.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:47 PM
That is what im saying. I didnt write that tho. Should i go to the school? This is why i should have wrote the complaint instead of coming in.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I would sign it and make a note on ot that its the very next day after a complaint. People looking at his file may take that into consideration.

sun_shine_mama
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:49 PM
I would sign and make a note or call up there
marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:50 PM
What??? Back story?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:51 PM
I would guess the school is somewhat aware that she is crazy. All schools have a teacher that keeps parents in line by trying to bully them. Ask her what happens to the report. If its in his record demand that a note is attached that it was the day after you complained about the teacher. If it's just for her own records don't worry about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is what im saying. I didnt write that tho. Should i go to the school? This is why i should have wrote the complaint instead of coming in.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

coupon_ash_back
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Maybe your kid was acting up and deserved it. I would sign. If you are that unsure make a appointment to speak with someone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:57 PM
They cant bully me. Im not intimated. I will ask the woman tommorrow. It was me, the teacher, and the vice principal. She is a bully.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I would guess the school is somewhat aware that she is crazy. All schools have a teacher that keeps parents in line by trying to bully them. Ask her what happens to the report. If its in his record demand that a note is attached that it was the day after you complained about the teacher. If it's just for her own records don't worry about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:59 PM
It is possible. But they were saying all day and i was there at 10:30. I swear i think its retalition. Everytime i observe my kid fine. Yet she claming he running around the classroom. I FIND IT STRANGE IT WAS THE VERY NEXT DAY.

Quoting coupon_ash_back:

Maybe your kid was acting up and deserved it. I would sign. If you are that unsure make a appointment to speak with someone.

Rachelxbby
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I would go talk to the higher ups

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN