Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where would be a good place to advratize the tattoo shop I work for. hubby tats only source of income atm

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 6:01 PM
  • 4 Replies

I've been trying to get the word out thought facebook and meetme. Things have been really slow at the shop and we're quite low on money. I pierce there but it's not bringing in much cash soMonday I'm going to a temp agency to see about jobs. My job will be our backbone I guess you could say. But in the mean time what other sites could I use to get the word out there.. Kids need diapers and such..

by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Edited by
on
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Advertise.

Local paper? See how much they charge for ads in the Classified Ad section.Write up notices on notecards, and post them at grocery store bulletin boards,etc.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:07 PM

FB and Twitter are good places to start, as long as you keep your information current and keep posting pictures of current work. 

If I were you (him) I'd see about doing a promotional stunt of some kind. Maybe call up a radio station that would cater to a tattoo crowd (country or hard rock come to mind) and tell them to give away a simple tattoo that can be completed in an hour or less to a "Virgin" tattoo person, then deliver their first tattoo (if possible) at a radio event, or have the station cover the tattoo live from the shop. That would generate a ton of publicity, especially if (being the persons first tattoo) the "Virgin" were really colorful or jumpy or something like that and your husbands great demeanor made their experience great.

JamesMom714
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Local colleges, bars, towns free newspaper (most have a small circular carried in stores and restaurants)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clairwil
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:09 PM

How good is he?

If he's good enough, get him to do an awesome tat on your back and circulate that.

You could diversify.  Learn to do piercings.   Maybe do goth makeovers using henna, for Halloween.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)