Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let’s Watch The Walking Dead Episode 2 Together!

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:05 AM
  • 248 Replies
4 moms liked this

The second episode of The Walking Dead airs Sunday, October 20th!

Meet us here at 9pm EST as we watch and discuss the show together!

Here's a sneak peek of Season 4 Episode 2: Infected:

*Note: You can watch the full Episode 2 here!

Catch up on our Episode 1 discussion here:
Do you watch The Walking Dead? Let's watch together! (Episode 1)

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sonnyswoman75
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Can't wait!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLovesAri
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I don't understand how this works I am sorry (technologial dindong here)  So I log onto mu CM and this thread? and watch it on my Computer? Do you have last weeks episode that way too?? My family can just not afford cable (because we spend it on wiser thing, not because we are lazy non worker LOL) Please explain! I would live this :) I am a walking Dead freak and a Game of Throwns freek, I miss them so much!

baquick
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Whenever it airs during your timezone just hop in this thread and talk about it. Cm won't be able to air the show but you can comment or ask questions or discuss as you watch.

Last week I DVR'd it and waited like 15-20 minutes to start it so I could skip commercials and then came in towards the end of the episode. I totally meant to actually comment as I watched but I was too wrapped up in the episode. Lol.

Quoting MommyLovesAri:

I don't understand how this works I am sorry (technologial dindong here)  So I log onto mu CM and this thread? and watch it on my Computer? Do you have last weeks episode that way too?? My family can just not afford cable (because we spend it on wiser thing, not because we are lazy non worker LOL) Please explain! I would live this :) I am a walking Dead freak and a Game of Throwns freek, I miss them so much!

Momof2Stepof3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 1:18 PM

This sucks for the west coasters. :( I'll have to make sure to stay away from this thread on Sunday

ididntdoit111
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM

OMG I just gor my cable turned off. Choice between internet and my cable. So I either watch it with friends  or download it from Pirate Bay ( A torrent site) or wait until the cables back and watch it on On Demand. It will be back on next week. Ugh.

jlyne2009
by New Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:56 AM

If you dont have cable you can watch it after mid night on cokeandpopcorn.ch

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:02 PM

The thread stays active long after so you can come back in and join later, like you see here with the viewing party for the premiere:

Do you watch The Walking Dead? Let's watch together!

Quoting Momof2Stepof3:

This sucks for the west coasters. :( I'll have to make sure to stay away from this thread on Sunday

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for explaining that for her! It's a lot of fun to hang out here even days later, too. :)

Quoting baquick:

Whenever it airs during your timezone just hop in this thread and talk about it. Cm won't be able to air the show but you can comment or ask questions or discuss as you watch.

Last week I DVR'd it and waited like 15-20 minutes to start it so I could skip commercials and then came in towards the end of the episode. I totally meant to actually comment as I watched but I was too wrapped up in the episode. Lol.

Quoting MommyLovesAri:

Cafe Steph

Oh, no, that really bites.

Quoting ididntdoit111:

OMG I just gor my cable turned off. Choice between internet and my cable. So I either watch it with friends  or download it from Pirate Bay ( A torrent site) or wait until the cables back and watch it on On Demand. It will be back on next week. Ugh.

Cafe Steph

Thanks for sharing that! :)

Quoting jlyne2009:

If you dont have cable you can watch it after mid night on cokeandpopcorn.ch

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)