Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Is she that stupid and did I do the right thing?

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:55 PM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this
My exhusband's girlfriend would not stop threatening and harassing me so I got a restraining order against her. We'll a couple of days ago I arrived at work only to find her lingering around there. I went into the office and security had me call the cops since I had to make the arrest. She was arrested for breaking the order and taken to jail. Everyone tells me that I was stupid and I should drop the charges and order. She has already tried attacking me once. What do you think I should have done? Oh and the order states that she can not be At my job.

Update: I got ahold of the da office and charges are pending. Her case is at their office which means the detectives pushed it through. She will be facing charges as soon as an attorney is assigned my case. I am so scared and edgy at work now. Should I make this known to the da about how it has affected my securities at work?
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:28 PM
2 moms liked this
You did the right thing.
WHy is she doing this?
srehman
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 6:00 PM
2 moms liked this
Why is she harassing you? And of course it's the right thing duh that's how people get killed bc of crazy people like her
Pnukey
by Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this

You did the right thing. She sounds nuts.

AngelSinger
by Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 7:23 PM
2 moms liked this

You were not the stupid one here. She was. She was told she'd be arrested if she showed up at your work, and voilĂ ...the idiot showed up at your work and got arrested.

You did the right thing. 

army_wife124
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:22 PM
You definitely did the right thing. If she's been harrassing you and already tried attacking once you can't take any chances.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:25 PM
You did the right thing. What is she hoping to gain by harassing you?
Aslen
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:27 PM
They're idiots. Why would you drop the charges/order?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:51 PM
What or who started the threatening/harassing?
Melissa_anne
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:10 AM

it is not stupid, she obviously didn't have a reason to be there, so she would most likely be there to harass you again.

momager2two
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Obviously a judge agreed with you to grant the order. Fuck anyone who tells you that yoy are wrong or should just let it go! There was a reason it was granted and that was your personal safety!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)