Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Help me understand....

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:50 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

Why is it on a site that is for moms to get together and chat there are some members that have (what I would call) provocative pictures for their avatar? Do I (as a fellow mom) really care that you have rock hard abs and feel comfortable posting a pic of said abs with you wearing a pretty bra, cropped jacket, and tight jeans? Maybe I am a prude, but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.... Can any one help a poor girl out?

by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:03 AM

I'm sorry but I don't understand it either.  Maybe they are advertising to other women (?) That's all I can come up with. Unless you were trying to attract someone I don't know why a sexy pic would be used on here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 7:11 AM

I have often wondered that myself. Good question.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Some Mom's are like that. Not me. All types of Mom's here will different opinions.
momofthem311
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:22 AM
I would guess it would be because they are proud of how they look? It's never bothered me.
Vinterland
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I guess it depends on the photo but I haven't seen anything crazy on here. If it was just a swimsuit photo or something, it wouldn't bother me.

opal10161973
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:08 PM
I can say that if I lose the weight I am planning to lose, I will advertise my new slimmer body to the world. However, I doubt I will ever have rock hard abs, so I can't imagine ever posting a pic with belly flesh in it. LOL
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 20, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Maybe they are just proud of the way they look? They should be. Some of the Moms here are beautiful. Does it make you insecure or something?

Wanna join? Click the pic!

PoliteisRight
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I wish I was the one posting a picture of my rock hard abs and you girls were telling me it was inappropriate, but sadly its not...:)

lunyuny
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:17 PM

Mine is just, silly, stupid, crazy, just fun!

kitty8199
by Nicole on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:19 PM
I'm on mobile. I don't see the avatars, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)