Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

ODD WOMAN OUT....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I could really use some advice/opinions ladies!  I'll try to make this short!  I have a friend of 20 years!  We were very close!  Several years ago I introduced her to my hairdresser (also consider to be a friend) & since then they have been BFF's.  Not only are they BFF's, but everything they do is documented in photos on facebook.  Working out, lunches, going to church, family vacations-honestly you name it!  I feel really hurt & left out & not sure how to handle this.  I have thought of deleting my facebook account & finding a new hairdresser to just move on.  I have thought about talking to my friend.  I just feel really awkward and alone.  At one time (several years ago) I moved to be closer to my friend (per her request).  She later moved to be right down the street from the hairdresser friend.  I could REALLY use some advice!  Sad.....:(

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
So_Devious20
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:04 AM
This is weird. ..
Tell your friend you miss her company ...? Make new friends. .?
amanda.lyn
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:09 AM
I'm really sorry, sometimes people just click like that. It sucks to be the odd one out, but nothing you can really do. Best of luck finding new friends!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Is she your only friend? Everyone needs more than one friend. Branch out.
momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 20, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Sorry you are going through this.I would try to find new friends

diaperstodating
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:56 PM

hugs      group hug

thatgirl70
by Carin on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I had that happen, though it was back in middle school. I would say it played a big part in making me lose trust in people. I've never been in the situation again because I just never allowed to let myself get close again (except to DH).

fudgybuddymom
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Move on,mydear. Get a new hairdresser & find new friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)