Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Love The Walking Dead? Join Us to Watch & Discuss Episode 3 Together!

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 187 Replies
3 moms liked this

The Walking Dead's 3rd episode airs this Sunday, October 27th!

Watch and discuss the show with us here at 9pm EST!

Here's a sneak peek of Season 4 Episode 3: Isolation:

*NOTE: You can watch the full episode 3 video online here until November 24.

Catch up with ongoing discussions about previous episodes here:

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luzianagurl
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:02 PM
3 moms liked this

can NOT WAIT!

ididntdoit111
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 3:03 PM

I can hardly wait to see # 3 !  I watch The Talking Dead and they said  that if we liked the first episode we would LOVE the second and third episodes. They said they were going to be "devastaing". I adored episode 2. I think Lizzie is the one feedong (or drawing the attention) those walkers. I think that little girl has some pretty major issues. Though she seemed to be doing much better towards the end of episode 2 , so far as understanding the zombies are not just "misunderstood"

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I'm ready for it tonight for that reason as well! I hope we see who's behind the feedings tonight! :)

Quoting ididntdoit111:

I can hardly wait to see # 3 !  I watch The Talking Dead and they said  that if we liked the first episode we would LOVE the second and third episodes. They said they were going to be "devastaing". I adored episode 2. I think Lizzie is the one feedong (or drawing the attention) those walkers. I think that little girl has some pretty major issues. Though she seemed to be doing much better towards the end of episode 2 , so far as understanding the zombies are not just "misunderstood"

JulietAngel89
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:22 AM

damn it I cant watch the video.. 

elephantsin1
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I am still debating who is feeding the walkers. She does seem to love them but I am not sure she would feed them. I am still deciding what I think of Lizzie. I personally think Karen is behind a lot of what is going on in the prison :)

Quoting ididntdoit111:

ididntdoit111
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Yes, I'm ready for it tonight for that reason as well! I hope we see who's behind the feedings tonight! :)

Quoting ididntdoit111:

If you've ever read the graphic novels you know there is a boy, about ten or so, who goes off the deep end. I mean he is as mad as a hatter. Last week Lizzie's little sister said she was nuts. The series doesn't follow the comic very closely but they may have added this Lizzie in there to show how much it is affecting the children.

ididntdoit111
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Quoting elephantsin1:

I am still debating who is feeding the walkers. She does seem to love them but I am not sure she would feed them. I am still deciding what I think of Lizzie. I personally think Karen is behind a lot of what is going on in the prison :)

Quoting ididntdoit111:

But she's dead now......

elephantsin1
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Is she? A body was burned. You sure it was hers?

Quoting ididntdoit111:

Quoting elephantsin1:

Quoting ididntdoit111:

But she's dead now......

baquick
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Totally forgot it was Sunday! YES!!! My crappy day just got better!
sunpeaches1
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:30 PM
2 moms liked this
HOORAY ITS SUNDAY!!!
Now with that said I can read posts & catch the conversation!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)