Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Let's Chat! 10/24

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 53 Replies

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today? What's your plan for the weekend?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are youSteph

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
m0mmy0ftw02012
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Today.. nothing... this saturday is my daughters birthday!!! She will be 7!!! Im so amazed how fast they grow up!! i was looking at pictures yesterday and i wanted to cry cause they have changed into beautiful little people!!!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Happy birthday to her! :)  Are you having a party for her this weekend?

Quoting m0mmy0ftw02012:

Today.. nothing... this saturday is my daughters birthday!!! She will be 7!!! Im so amazed how fast they grow up!! i was looking at pictures yesterday and i wanted to cry cause they have changed into beautiful little people!!!

m0mmy0ftw02012
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:46 AM

She  is going to have some friends come over and go swimming... Kinda  a pool party!! My daughter loves the water!! :D Im going to make her a cake.. not sure what kind yet... but i know she will have a great birthday!! :D The only thing i worry about is her dad may not call.... he hasnt talked to them(my kids) in a month and one week. Which is hard on them, because he promised them he would call everyday... then every week now its if they are luck once a month. But luckily my husband now loves them to pieces and would do anything for them. So i think everything will turn out fine hopefullyfingers crossed!!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting m0mmy0ftw02012:

in love  In love with an amazing man! I have two girls,     girl on a swing      girl on a swing.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Oh, that sounds like a great time! It's sad that her dad is like that, but it's great that she has such a wonderful stepdad to make up for that! What's her favorite flavor of cake? Around here, it's usually chocolate, lol.

Quoting m0mmy0ftw02012:

She  is going to have some friends come over and go swimming... Kinda  a pool party!! My daughter loves the water!! :D Im going to make her a cake.. not sure what kind yet... but i know she will have a great birthday!! :D The only thing i worry about is her dad may not call.... he hasnt talked to them(my kids) in a month and one week. Which is hard on them, because he promised them he would call everyday... then every week now its if they are luck once a month. But luckily my husband now loves them to pieces and would do anything for them. So i think everything will turn out fine hopefullyfingers crossed!!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

m0mmy0ftw02012
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:04 AM

I love chocolate cake too... but she likes strawberry and angel food cake. She really isnt picky. I dont allow alot of sweets through out the year (because they have signs of ADHD and they go crazy on sugar), so its always a treat! :D 

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Oh, that sounds like a great time! It's sad that her dad is like that, but it's great that she has such a wonderful stepdad to make up for that! What's her favorite flavor of cake? Around here, it's usually chocolate, lol.

Quoting m0mmy0ftw02012:

Quoting Cafe Steph:

in love  In love with an amazing man! I have two girls,     girl on a swing      girl on a swing.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Ooh, a strawberry and angel food cake sounds good, too! Yeah, my two do pretty well with sugar EXCEPT when it has red food coloring in it, too, and then... LOOK OUT! LOL.

Is the weather going to be good for the weekend, too?

Quoting m0mmy0ftw02012:

I love chocolate cake too... but she likes strawberry and angel food cake. She really isnt picky. I dont allow alot of sweets through out the year (because they have signs of ADHD and they go crazy on sugar), so its always a treat! :D 

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting m0mmy0ftw02012:

Quoting Cafe Steph:

m0mmy0ftw02012
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:34 AM

84 degrees is the high for saturday.... I love this fl weather. All my family is having temps in the 50 and 60s as the high! :D so glad i dont live there for that anymore... lol

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Ooh, a strawberry and angel food cake sounds good, too! Yeah, my two do pretty well with sugar EXCEPT when it has red food coloring in it, too, and then... LOOK OUT! LOL.

Quoting m0mmy0ftw02012:

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting m0mmy0ftw02012:

Quoting Cafe Steph:

DanaG70
by Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I am not doing much today. Today is half day, my daughter will be out of school in a little over an hour. After I pick her up, we'll get bowling practice out of the way so that we can come home and clean. =)

No plans for tonight.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Oh, wow, that's amazing! We're in the path of the cold front that's coming here in SE Alabama, so it's only going to be like 69 on Saturday. Where does your family live?

Quoting m0mmy0ftw02012:

84 degrees is the high for saturday.... I love this fl weather. All my family is having temps in the 50 and 60s as the high! :D so glad i dont live there for that anymore... lol

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Mine are getting out early today, too, but not until 1, thank goodness, lol. Bowling sounds like fun, though - are you in a league?

Quoting DanaG70:

I am not doing much today. Today is half day, my daughter will be out of school in a little over an hour. After I pick her up, we'll get bowling practice out of the way so that we can come home and clean. =)

No plans for tonight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN