Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to The Cafe! Please introduce yourself here...

Cafe Steph
Yesterday at 9:01 PM
Lets Watch The Walking Dead Episode 2 Together! - CafeMom

The second episode of The Walking Dead airs Sunday, October 19th! Meet us here at 9pm EST as we watch and discuss the show

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM
  • 190 Replies
7 moms liked this

welcomeWelcome to The Cafe!

Whether you'd like to discuss the latest news, talk about personal issues, or just want to hang out, anything goes at the Cafe! You can even post ANONYMOUSLY here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms have to say -
and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Stephanie, married mom of 2 girls ags 12 and 13, and we live in AL where I work from home doing accounting work for a local firm. We have a dog and a cat and love our little rural life. :)

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello.Im Colleen.I am mom to 6.They are 10.11.13.15(tomorrow!),16 and 22.I live in orlando fl but was born and raised in mn.I love to coupon and bike ride

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Hi Colleen! I'm Stephanie! Happy birthday to your 15yo! :) How long have you lived in Orlando?

Quoting momofsixangels:

Hello.Im Colleen.I am mom to 6.They are 10.11.13.15(tomorrow!),16 and 22.I live in orlando fl but was born and raised in mn.I love to coupon and bike ride

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting bamababe1975:

Hi Colleen! I'm Stephanie! Happy birthday to your 15yo! :) How long have you lived in Orlando?

Quoting momofsixangels:

Hello.Thank-you! I have lived in Orlando for about 16 years but in fl for longer

fionat
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 4:12 PM
2 moms liked this

i am married i have 4 boys 30,27,22,17,i live in scotland ,i have 2 granddaughters and 1 grandson. how are you

MamaJwlz
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:10 PM
3 moms liked this

HHIIIIIII!!!!! I'm new! My name is Lisa....I have 3 kids (8yrs, 2yrs and 10 months) and another on the way.....*wipes brow*  whew! My husband and I have a little farm in the country and I just stay home most the time (I prefer it that way!) I joined CafeMom last week hoping to find some adult interaction I wouldn't normally get! Hope to meet some good friends here!

blowing kisses

axy
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello from tx!! Im a sahm to 3 little ones 7, 5, and 3.
letsplay343
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey everybody, My name is Vicki, and my daughter's name is Jayden, she is 12 going on 35....lol, We live in a small town, Clinton, SC,  I just moved here 8 yrs. ago, it's where I met and fell in love with Jayden's dad, he was a single father raising his daughter, I have since adopted her to my own child since her mother wants nothing to do with her. I lost my daughter to cancer in 2004, so God had a plan for me and he brought me a healthy child to replace the one I lost. Don't feel sad for me, I love this little girl just as much as if I had had her. I know she feels the same way, so I'm happy I was just looking around on cafemom and found this group. Thanks for having us, hope to chat with all yall. Now I do work alot, I'm a home health caregiver, and I have several clients, most of my clients have alzhiemers and most are not mobile, I do what I can to make their lives easier, wouldn't trade any one of my ladies, they are very special to me, part of my extended family, so now yall have the lowdown on me, hope to see and chat with all of u....thanks

dlb99
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi- my name is Deb....I joined cafe mom several years ago but with an out of state move and new job...have not found much extra time for the computer.  Hoping I can squeeze in some time....I miss Cafe Mom

MadameBeckford
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 12:05 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone my name is Nikki and it is a great thing when you can chat and get advice. Thank ou Cafe Mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)