Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to The Cafe! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to The Cafe!

Whether you'd like to discuss the latest news, talk about personal issues, or just want to hang out, anything goes at the Cafe! You can even post ANONYMOUSLY here!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms have to say -
and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

**Chat with us ANONYMOUSLY!**

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (181-190):
mrs.pookiward
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! :)
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:59 PM

That's pretty normal.  I just suggest giving him extra attention when the baby is sleeping or maybe try having a "date" with just him once every week or two.

Quoting numommyto1:

Thank you! He is a wonderful big brother... though he does still get a little clingly when most of the attention is given to the baby

Quoting amonkeymom:

Hi!  I'm in Aurora!

Congrats on your newest little guy.  How is your older son adjusting to being a big brother?

Danesmommy1
by New Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello! I'm Elke, mom to Dane. Nice to be back on Cafemom.
ChandraSeay
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi. I am Chandra. I am pregnant with my fourth boy that is due January 9.

ki19
by New Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi y'all, I'm Ki. I'm a married mother of 2 girls 14 & 17 and every stray teenager who shows up at dinner time. I'm furmom to 4 ferrets and 2 dogs. I'm a office manager by day and a renaissance costumer by night.
baby_onthe_way
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Ana. I am 5 months pregnant and a new mommy-to-be. I am quite nervous about this new chapter in my life. Nevertheless, it is an answered prayer. My husband and I had been trying for a baby for two years until this past Halloween when four home pregnancy tests revealed positive results. I am nervous but excited which is why I joined the group :D

ChelseaS18
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey I'm Chelsea :) I'm a young mum to a beautiful 8 month old baby girl. Currently unemployed but looking for a job and I have alot of help from my parents as I'm a single mother.

MarkandAngie
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi Cafe Steph,
I'm Angie. My husbands Mark and we're from Southern Illinois. We have 5 kids, from ages 5 to 23. My husband is a carpenter and part-time author and I'm a full time mother and part-time author/editor. lol. That's actually how we found this site. Someone suggested we posted our first book here! Probably due to it being a good read for the whole family. So If that's okay, we would enjoy being bloggers on Cafemom.
MizzDoubtful3
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, i am new to this group and here to make friends and help others if i am aplicable. To find out more bout me you could read my profile if you wopuld like. Anything else just ask.

angeles000223
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello and God Bless you. Just finished my cup of coffee.....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)